Sacred Odyssey: Altemagus temple

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Substar, Mar 19, 2011.

1. Substar

Substar New Member

Mar 19, 2011
    Hi,

After 3 hours of trying to solve one of the in-game puzzels, trying to find a walkthroughs, and posting questions on a number of gameforums...,but now I stuck.

I'm currenty at the temple of altemagus were I have to solve a puzzle by moving a crate over green, yellow and blue lights. It's the place where there is a monolith saying: "Before the World was shaped by Zoa's laws... Can you follow my fleet-footed path, O Traveler?".

How do I solve this?

Kind regard,

2. Vovin

Vovin 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Nov 28, 2009
    Germany
    Jus push the crate to the lower greem field that you see when you're standing at the entrance, looking down. Don't touch or activate the other fields.

3. Substar

Substar New Member

Mar 19, 2011
    Doesn't work... Still getting two orcs. Anyone else?

4. voltorius

voltorius New Member

Mar 14, 2011
    how to get the cobra nagual?

Everyone, how do i get the cobra nagual? I need it to open a chest in the ice castle.:confused:

5. voltorius

voltorius New Member

Mar 14, 2011
    You need to push the blue create on the blue thing and then the normal crate on the green light then two orcs will appear you kill them and then the door will open. But do you know how to get the cobra nugal?

6. Demonskunk

Demonskunk Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2009
    How do you push the blue statue onto the blue switch? I can't get it to go far enough.

7. bikerdude

bikerdude New Member

Jul 27, 2011
    cobra nugal

How do i get it?