Best jet game to buy?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Somerandomdude, Dec 8, 2009.

1. Somerandomdude

Somerandomdude Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    Doing nothing of importance.
    Somewhere
    And I add another "Which game to get?" thread to the list...

This time, it's about jet fighter games. I've never gotten into one before. Actually, I never gave them time. Whenever I'd play Ace Combat on the PS2 I'd just do a nose dive into the ground. But now I'm going to give it a shot, and what better place than a store where the most you'll pay is $10?

So my question is, what's the best jet fighting game for me to get. The two I'm really looking at are F.A.S.T. and Ace Combat XI. FAST looks like it has more content for a smaller price, and ACXII seems to have the slightly higher quality and stuff. Don't take price TOO much into consideration. The only thing here is that one is $7 more than the other which is helping to influence my decision.

2. tzual

tzual Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2009
    I enjoyed rebel onslaught. It's kinda like Star Fox

3. Somerandomdude

May 31, 2009
    Somewhere
    Yeah, I think I played the lite one a long time ago. I was looking for more of an open-world type of jet game rather than an on rails one, like FAST and Ace Combat.

4. Somerandomdude

May 31, 2009
    Somewhere
    Anyone?... I'm kinda leaning toward FAST due to the multiplayer and price, but Ace Combat also seems like a sick game. Any input on that?