★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
06-23-2014, 08:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by intrepid View Post
Loved this game. Look forward to whatever the dev comes up with next.
The dev mentioned on Twitter yesterday that he has some nice ideas for Kid Tripp 2. Watch this space.
06-23-2014, 05:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy C83 View Post
The dev mentioned on Twitter yesterday that he has some nice ideas for Kid Tripp 2. Watch this space.
Indeed. Here's what the next one's looking like:

I've not had as much time to work on it as I'd like to, though. It'll probably be next year before it's ready to be released.

08-03-2014, 07:32 PM
Looks sweet! This is the only thread I come back to to see what's going on. Quality takes time.
02-09-2015, 05:24 PM

thought I would post this while I still had the high score for completion time! Never have made a speed run video for a game but my have to do one for this. Can't wait for the sequel.

Indie game dev working on action platformer: Jump Jack. An epic adventure of my son saving his baby sister from evil robots. Get ready for a retro challenge coming to iOS. Working alongside my bro, we grew up playing games together.
Twitter: @rossmanbros @rossman_eric
02-09-2015, 05:41 PM
^Woh.. Veeeery impressive. I still cant finish this game coz i rage quit, but this is one of my favorite games on iOS.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
02-09-2015, 05:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
^Woh.. Veeeery impressive. I still cant finish this game coz i rage quit, but this is one of my favorite games on iOS.
ha, how far did you make it? Took me a while to be able to beat it with no deaths, then a lot longer to get this time! First play through I had hundreds of deaths. However I am a huge fan of challenging platformers.

Indie game dev working on action platformer: Jump Jack. An epic adventure of my son saving his baby sister from evil robots. Get ready for a retro challenge coming to iOS. Working alongside my bro, we grew up playing games together.
Twitter: @rossmanbros @rossman_eric
04-03-2015, 08:13 PM
Hey all, Kid Tripp has gone free for the weekend! If you want to save your pennies then be sure to jump on it; this is the last time the game will be free for a looong while.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id660068947?mt=8