The fastest ball in the planet is coming back, FastBall 3...

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Ozden79, Jul 29, 2011.

1. Ozden79

Ozden79 Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2009
    #1 Ozden79, Jul 29, 2011
    Last edited: May 7, 2012
    We at Klik! Games are happy to announce that a franchise installed by more than 3 million users, FastBall, is coming back soon with it's third installment...

Being the fastest ball in the planet, this new version will set the bar to very high with it's top notch graphics, incredible soundtrack/sound fx and of course, it's addictive gameplay formula enhanced to maximize your enjoyment.

We won't be giving much further info for now but would like to share the very first screenshot from the alpha build as a teasar :

[​IMG]

Follow us on twitter, facebook and from this thread for the upoming news about FastBall 3...

Update : Here's the launch trailer and expect the exact release date announced soon...

Update 2 : The wait is over and FastBall 3 will be available in store as of 10 May 2012 :)

2. doodlejumper

doodlejumper Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2010
    Stuck in traffic
    *angels sing*

I was JUST about to post in the Fastball 2 thread about this! Right after I nabbed Spidey Riley for free. :D

Not so fond of the font for the score and stuff though, will that change?

3. shyguy3

shyguy3 Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2010
    Ozden 79,

Just wanted to let you guys know that there is another game on the app store titled "balls firing" (which looks like crap) that is using the same exact icon from "fastball 2".

4. Ozden79

Dec 29, 2009
    @doodlejumper We were getting so much request about FastBall 3 so finally wanted to tease with this early image. Also yes, the texts and even the pause button is temporary. With so many graphics included in the game, we postponed those things as last to do ;).

@shyguy3 Thanks for informing and we heard about it at it's release day and let apple know about it. So far, all we heard is that Apple let the developer know about this. But believe us, we have seen the worse. There is now actually a chinese version of FastBall 2 in Android which is not released by us :). Please let us know if you see such things in the future as well.

5. doodlejumper

doodlejumper Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2010
    Stuck in traffic
    So can we get an update up in here? And did every ounce of awesome-detecting powder disappear from almost every member on here? Get posting guys! Or was Fastball 2 not epic? :eek:

6. nikhsterboi

nikhsterboi Well-Known Member

Fastball 2 was most definitely epic. One of the best games I've ever played for iOS thanks to its simplicity. Just want to recommend the previous two predecessors to anyone else reading this, and keep a tab on this thread.

7. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    #7 LOLavi, Aug 20, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2012
    Oh cool! I loved Fastball 2. Definetly waiting!

8. NYGiants21

NYGiants21 Member

Sep 14, 2011
    Hello!

Hey! I have not heard anything about the release date lately. When is this coming out! Cant Wait!

9. Ozden79

Dec 29, 2009
    Hi There,

We know that it has been quite long since we last informed you about the progress. I won't give any specific date now as well, but we are in the process of finalizing everything and you'll get more details and the release quite soon.

Once more, we appreciate all your patience and believe that it'll be worth for it ;).

[​IMG]

10. Ozden79

Dec 29, 2009
    Ladies and Gentelman,

After a long development time and delays, we are proud to announce that FastBall is finally coming back with it's 3rd installment. Watch out the launch trailer below and more details including the launch date will be announced in the following days.

11. Ozden79

Dec 29, 2009
    Finally the wait is over and FastBall 3 will be available in store as of 10 May 2012 :)