Guncrafter Christmas (Free - Universal)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Naquatic, Dec 4, 2013.

1. Naquatic

Naquatic Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2009
    Hey all, long time no talk ;)

Guncrafter Christmas is a new standalone app serving as a festive companion to Guncrafter. The game launches 12/19. It will include new weapons, an advent calendar of levels unlocked one day at a time leading up to Christmas, a 12 Days of Christmas themed suite of levels that unlocks in the following days, and a bunch of other surprise features. The launch will also be accompanied by an update to Guncrafter that adds a new set of levels!

We are wrapping up development this week, so if you guys have any special ideas, requests, etc, send them my way and we'll include as many as we can! I'll be updating the thread with artwork and promo codes as soon as we have them. For now, here are some shiny pictures from the original Guncrafter.

And although the game is specifically Christmas themed, my brother and I want to extend a very broad Happy Holidays to all of our buddies in the TA forums, especially sawyer, cdkilgore, Echoen, DemonExorcist, tso, cdkilgore, JCho, Rafy, MikeNintendo, florhackson, Myndflame and the [seemingly] million others who have been so kind to us over the years by chipping in testing services, criticism, praise, and ideas. You guys are the best!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. SonixManix

SonixManix Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2013
    no problem! :D This looks awesome (like all of your other games) so this is going to be an instabuy just like MonsterCrafter when it is released! Can't wait! :)

3. SonixManix

SonixManix Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2013
    Thank you Naquatic for making some of the most polished, quality, content-filled games on iOS. :D

4. Naquatic

Naquatic Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2009
    Thanks Sonix :)