★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Use your finger to flick rushing cars across the intersection... without CRASHING!

Traffic Rush 2 is the sequel to the beloved smash hit from the early days of the App Store, a game that propelled into Apple's prestigious "All-Time Top Paid iPhone Apps" and later "App Store Rewind" in 2011.

Now presented in charming 3D VOXELS and supercharged with truckloads of unlockable vehicles.

> Unlock Monster trucks, Limos, Fire trucks, Motorcycles, Police cars, Old agent cars, etc.
> Challenge your friends with Game Center support
> Watch whacky crash scenes

Promoted "Best New Game" by Apple
#1 Hot Game at Touch Arcade, Nov 2015
#1 Downloaded Game, App Store US, early Dec 2015
"App of the week", Spiegel.DE

DonutGames's comments:

Ok, so it has been quite some years now since we released the original Traffic Rush in 2009.

Still being one of our most beloved and played apps, we couldn't just sit by and NOT give our fans a sequel.

So here it is, this time in 3D voxel gfx and with many of the features our fans have requested throughout the years, such as unlockable vehicles and multiple levels/scenes.

The game uses the freemium pricing model, i.e. free to download with optional IAPs.
Almost all content can be unlocked without paying, and there's no IAP that affects your score (i.e. you can't buy yourself a high score), but IAPs will help you unlock content quicker.

It would be really fun to hear from fans of the original, what you think about the sequel.
And of course, what you new gamers think as well...

Hope you'll enjoy!
11-22-2015, 09:56 AM
Oh, nice surprise! Loved the first one. Downloading now.

11-22-2015, 11:08 AM
Always great to see to see a new Donut Game. Of all your games though this is my least favorite title, but good to know you guys are still around with more stuff hopefully coming...
11-22-2015, 12:21 PM
The "can't download now" App Store bug attacks again. I'll try tomorrow to see if I'm luckier, but today's not going to be the day I try this game.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	123.8 KB
ID:	96370  
11-22-2015, 02:42 PM
Very nice sequel!
11-22-2015, 04:56 PM
Originally Posted by VirtualBoyFreak View Post
The "can't download now" App Store bug attacks again. I'll try tomorrow to see if I'm luckier, but today's not going to be the day I try this game.
I cant download anything today either.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
11-22-2015, 05:04 PM
Yeah, something is really weird with the App Store today.

When I log onto the developer console, Traffic Rush 2 is STILL not listed as a released title. :O
However, some ppl have obviously been able to download it.

Hope Apple fixes this soon. I bet we're not the only developer affected.

Anyway, thanks for the early feedback from everyone who's been able to download it so far! Feel free to share your impressions.

Donut Games - 100% Indie, 0% Investors
11-22-2015, 06:17 PM
Hey sweet surprise. It's been a little while since I've gotten a new Donut Games title. It did download for me. Let's see if I'm able to nab some IAP's too.
11-22-2015, 06:30 PM
Oh. AWESOME! The original is one of my favorite "Grrrrrr. Just one more try and I'm done." x 200 games. Welp. Here's to my production diminishing by the minute.
11-22-2015, 06:35 PM
A new Donut Game is always a good thing. Was wondering if there are ads and if they're removable with IAP. Thanks in advance for any info.