08-09-2011, 09:10 AM
So buying this! It's been over a week since I've bought/downloaded a new game, I was having withdrawal symptoms! Lol.

My game recommendations:
Hard Lines - Comboline - Magnetic Billiards Blueprint - Canabalt - The Blocks Cometh - Gangstar: Miami Vindication - Puppet War - Tetris - Dalton - Siege Hero - Cuddle Bears - Doom Classic - Space Leap - Bug Heroes - Startales
08-11-2011, 11:01 AM
In-app purchases are now working in both Robot Rampage v1.3.0 and today's 1.3.1 release, which means the RoboZilla/NeoCity and RoboKong/Jungle packs are now available! RoboZilla gets a 5% boost to its fire breath (laser equivalent) and RoboKong charges atomic power 5% faster.

Feedback on new features is welcome as always

SENTINEL 4: DARK STAR - Probably the best Tower Defence in the Galaxy
TRANSPORT TYCOON - The definitive version of the classic business sim
For more games and apps see the Origin8 website
Follow us on Twitter ● Like us on Facebook ● Circle us on Google+

Last edited by Repair Drone; 08-11-2011 at 11:24 AM.
03-02-2013, 04:20 PM
Doubt that the developer will listen to feedback posted here as they seem to have ignored feedback on iTunes. When this app went free ads were added to copies of users who paid for it. While this itself is a horrible practice insult to injury stems from both the fact that the ads are during gameplay and take up significant screen real estate and from the fact that to remove them you need to purchase one of the in app purchases.

Tl;dr: Monetization via transition to the Freemium model ruined this game's gameplay.
03-05-2013, 09:55 AM
Can you describe how you're finding the ads interfere with gameplay - for example are there any particular enemies or situations in which the interference is most notable? We've tweaked them since implementation based on feedback, but if you're still having issues we can take another look.

Remember devs have no way of contacting or replying to iTunes reviewers, so we welcome feedback through other channels that we can actually respond to!

SENTINEL 4: DARK STAR - Probably the best Tower Defence in the Galaxy
TRANSPORT TYCOON - The definitive version of the classic business sim
For more games and apps see the Origin8 website
Follow us on Twitter ● Like us on Facebook ● Circle us on Google+
03-05-2013, 10:09 AM
Damnit - damnit damnit damnit... hate to throw Origin8 on my DNBF list... but... damnit...

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
.Decluster, Final Fantasy Record Keeper, Incoboto, Imps In Tokyo, Auro
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;: cEvin Key - Music For Cats & Download - Furnace+III