Universal Puzzle & Dragons (by GungHo O. E. Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Vovin, Nov 8, 2012.

1. BlingBlang

BlingBlang Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2009
    I used a rondo healer and blue odin. Reduces the boss' damage to below my rondo healing so i had no worries about dying.

Just played master though and got my ass handed to me by the first round monsters! hahah

2. BlingBlang

BlingBlang Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2009
    Sigh, I don't even have any Liliths or Succubus..grinding endlessly but no luck :mad:

3. Pixelpojken

Pixelpojken Active Member

Dec 10, 2012
    Short question, is anyone playing this on Android in Europe and in English?

4. Back 5

Back 5 Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2012
    My friends who have green Odins are all defriending me (makes me very sad) so today I had no Green Odin's to run with. I need more Mystic Masks, so I used a third Lilith as a helper.

Wouldn't you know it, in round 1 I had an entire board full of dark orbs. /sigh Only got my poison skill down to 4 rounds before entering round 2. Round 2 rolls with 3 divine masks with 1 and 2 rounds before attack. Seriously?!?

Ended up using a stone because I thought my bad luck would result in a Mystic Mask drop.

Yeah, ask me how I feel after spending $1.

5. GungHo

GungHo Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2012
    Community Coordinator
    The GOEA Office!
    So what Monster is everyone trying to evolve right now?

I'm trying to get my full team of evolved "Lil" dragons finished (working on Green and Holy right now) and I'd like to get my Mystic Green Knight to an Ancient Dragon Knight.

6. iEdGamer

iEdGamer Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2012
    I just had a run, it was all pretty decent. Got the random mystic mask encounter at round 1, no problem, defeated it and got the drop. And I got the blue mask to drop which I needed to evolve Siren.

At round 5, made a stupid mistake of matching orbs because the time ran out before I could place the orb and died. Had I matched it, I would have scored all the masks I needed.

And bloody heck, revive costed 1 magic stone and I did not have any stones to use it. This game is totally penny sucking.

I am so damn pissed.

7. lifemusic

lifemusic New Member

Dec 19, 2012
    New Zealand
    love puzzle game

8. digitalrice

digitalrice Active Member

Jul 18, 2012
    Ceres and Yomi. Maxed out EXP (714043 and 716068). Just acquired both the Divine Azure and Onyx mask drops. Now just need to wait til Friday to farm Mythlits to evolve them to 6 star Gods.

After that, i'm aiming to give Ceres Wood / Light or Wood / Dark dual spec.

9. CTrumper

CTrumper Active Member

Aug 4, 2012
    I have a wood team and use a lvl 56 Upgraded Siren (+4, all RCV) as my leader. Green Odins need healers, and if I have one of the best healers on someone's friend list, I don't see why they would defriend me vs. all the other healers.

So that's my strategy for keeping my Green Odin friends. Also - send them an in-game note and say thanks? Makes it harder to defriend maybe.

10. GungHo

GungHo Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2012
    Community Coordinator
    The GOEA Office!
    Time to thank XT and Wavelord then...

The only time I EVER defriend someone is when they don't play for a week. I saved up a LOT of Magic Stones to get 100 friends, and I still have to make room on a regular basis >_<

11. wall25

wall25 Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2012
    Haha no prob ,.. I've actually taken a small break but I'm going to be back soon ( I'm still stuck on Hades :/)

12. iEdGamer

iEdGamer Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2012
    Thanks to wavelord too!

13. Back 5

Back 5 Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2012
    Chaos Devil Dragon and Green Odin were all I needed to kill Hades. If you are Wavelord...thank you for not dropping me! I use your Odin quite often, lol.

GungHo...I am in the process of Evolving Valkyrie and Highlander (didn't get a Mystic Mask this week after 5 runs :mad: ) as well as Siren and Alarune. I also have a Pierdrawn, Shardran, Toyceratops and a Fairlio that I need to evolve.

I need to get really lucky on Mythlit's and Dub-mythlit on Friday :( I need 4 of each. Yikes!

My monster box is perpetually full because I have every evolution material needed except for mystic masks and mythlits.

14. Brokefang

Brokefang New Member

Dec 20, 2012
    Hey, just wondering if the bosses in the "legendary dungeons" (Like the Sky Dragons currently) only drop in the Master Dungeon?

Didn't know if it was worth my time to try and clear the Adept/Expert ones over and over hoping for a drop or continuing the grind to be able to clear Master after leveling up. Didn't want to waste Stamina for going into one of the earlier ones and do something stupid like watch TV and then go back to it and forget how low my health is, not using a skill or matching like I should.

15. Archangel-s

Archangel-s Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2012
    ok

looks promising

16. tonyb500

tonyb500 Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2011
    Athol, MA
    #1896 tonyb500, Dec 20, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2012
    For me? I already have Meteor Volcano Dragon, Crystal Aurora Dragon, and Lightning Holy Dragon, I just need to evolve my Earth Dragon and Devil Dragon. I have the materials, I just meed to level them up some more. I'm also trying to evolve my Mystic Dark Knoght at the moment as well. I already have an Ancient Dragon Knight and an evolved Phoenix Knight (I forgot the name of its final evolution). I do know that I need to evolve my Mermaid. I also want to evolve my Beast Rider and Gryps Rider, but I'd rather wait and evolve one of them once I get another Rainbow Keeper. Also, no idea how to evolve Ifrit. Usually when a monster can be evolved, it's picture stays solid but darkened if you don't have the materials. For me, Ifrit's image is transparent. Will I be aable to evolve it as normal once I get the necessary materials?

17. rod-

rod- Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2012
    Ifrit is a 'special' evolution - you use the power up fusion option. The recipe is 1 rainbow Dublit 3 dublits of whichever color you want to have secondary and 1 dragon fruit. The 'okay' button will have a weird hazy effect when you have the elements properly added.

18. toshiX

toshiX Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2012
    I got one at expert. My first try actually. Subsequently I played maybe 5-6 times for the experience but haven't got any more drops :)

19. Pixelpojken

Pixelpojken Active Member

Dec 10, 2012
    Starting a new on my ipad, five restarts so far after annoying ice keepers and knights. Waiting for my god! :)

20. James

James Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2008
    #1900 James, Dec 20, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2012
    Just thought I'd share a tip for Siren owners:

A high level Siren is great to have around, but they start to appear pretty frequently at higher ranks. For a Siren to become very valuable to other players you need to increase her skill level by feeding her Marine Goblins (which also makes her better for you, as well, allowing you to generate more hearts with her ability). Today, for example, features a 1.5x drop rate bonus on Sea Cave Mercury where Marine Goblins drop through normal battles. Once your Siren has a max skill level and a high level you'll probably find that players with other great creatures rarely drop you.

(I've got an evolved Green Odin myself and I dropped every level-1 skill Siren from my list quite some time ago, except for a few people who I keep onboard to help out. That's partly because I like to play with a dark team a lot and a high-skill-level Siren works beautifully with Vampire Lord.)