Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > General Game Discussion and Questions

Old 07-03-2014, 11:04 AM
iPhone 5c

Default How about some love for Disc Drivin'

I wanted to create a post to see how many people still play this game.

This is easily my favorite iOS game ever, and I know there's a hardcore fanbase out there.

What troubles me is a lack of updates, they have gotten fewer and farther apart over the past 3.5 years.

I emailed the developer trying to get an idea what his plans are, he replied and didn't really specify.
I did suggest he think about disc drivin' 2 , or adding tracks as iap, i'd pay 99 cents for 3 tracks if he released them every 2 months or so. Even suggested a kick starter to keep the servers running. I'd encourage anyone else interested to email them and offer encouragement as well contact@pixelocitiysoftware.com
I just don't want to see this game become abandonware.

app store link
Old 07-03-2014, 11:43 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Absolutely agree that this game needs continued love and support. I regularly have the full 20 games going simultaneously, and have done so for the past several years. I emailed the developers early on and they were very responsive. Will certainly contact them again to encourage them with updates or new releases. This game deserves it!
Old 07-03-2014, 12:02 PM
iPad (4th Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodURmyall View Post
Absolutely agree that this game needs continued love and support. I regularly have the full 20 games going simultaneously, and have done so for the past several years. I emailed the developers early on and they were very responsive. Will certainly contact them again to encourage them with updates or new releases. This game deserves it!
I dunno. Personally, I would like to see a one player mode vs computer. Not much of a fan of multiplayer, social, in-game chat type games like this. Remember picking up this title and then dumping it. I know this game was pretty popular and had lots of fans, but just didn't do it for me.
Old 07-03-2014, 12:13 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

One of the greatest iOS games ever... me and all my friends bought all the customization packs to support the dev. it was SO GOOD
Old 07-03-2014, 12:32 PM
iPhone 5c

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanfwc View Post
One of the greatest iOS games ever... me and all my friends bought all the customization packs to support the dev. it was SO GOOD
It's still great! I'm hoping to inspire developers to stick with it, so get in game and play!