Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 06-25-2014, 09:05 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

We've launched another update - this one addresses the control scheme. You'll find a more Trials-like setup where tilt in-air and on the ground is controlled separately from accelerate and brake.

Existing users will need to go into the Options off of the title screen to select the new controls; new users will be given the choice at the start of the game.

Check it out and let us know what you think - Since I was used to the old method it took some relearning but I like the new controls a lot better and there are some interesting tricks to navigate terrain you can now pull off using them.
Old 06-28-2014, 08:29 PM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Thanks for the updates, can we expect new stages at some point? Also do you plan on putting special vehicles in free loot box? If not can you change the price of the premium loot boxes since they do not guarantee the vehicles. I do not mind supporting the game, but for $6 for a chance to get veh is a bit much. Thanks for the fun game though, I try and play it everyday even with all stages beat
Old 08-13-2014, 11:46 AM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Default New stages or content

It's been a few months, just wondering if this game is done or if we can expect new stages and content. Loved the game, but haven't really played it for a while because nothing left to do. I log on to get free loot, but can only win coins on there and there is still no option to buy ad dons and extras without chance of buying coins. I won't pay for epic loot unless I know I will get equipment or vehicle from it. Still has chance of just getting coins, and I have a ton of those. Thanks for any update you can provide.
Old 08-13-2014, 01:05 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

There are no plans at this time to offer more new stages or content. Sadly, the game has not performed well enough overall for that to come to fruition. That can always change, and I will post here when/if it does. I won't say "never." But - unlikely under the current state of things.

Sadly, the update in the week after release that wiped everyone's progress pretty much killed off the audience for the game and despite a blip in interest when the Android version launched it's not recovered. :\