iPad STREET FIGHTER IV Volt - [Capcom]

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Jun 29, 2011.

1. rshkhsee

rshkhsee Well-Known Member

Feb 28, 2010
    Blashyrkh
    That will work!

2. FINIX00

FINIX00 Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2011
    Mars
    No that Cammy wasn't good indeed, still amazed he actually waited for the chance. By the way, he could play better if you check out other replays of his though(you don't have to), I've seen him beating over 3500BP players many times. Its probably because he tends to play around with those fancy combos often. lol

I know right!!!?!? XD
    He used Step palm to cross up while Cammy was in the air, mind-Fking. lol

He probably is a training nerd like Felix! Haha in a good way of course.

Yeah, as Jibba mentioned;) You have to get another app FROM Japanese AppStore. Hmm.. I know it might be hard to.

No prob x)!!

Hahahah you made my day!! lmao
    This replay stays on mine forever!!

Haha sure sure, there also are players called セブン国分町 , who is #1 ATM. #2 me #3 jiiniior, so far! :D I'll willingly give my seat to jiiniior if he asked though. lol

3. Jack-0546

Jack-0546 Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2012
    Random Stage
    I can't play that good, but I'll try to learn :p

4. rshkhsee

Feb 28, 2010
    Blashyrkh
    Ha, I was joking man, but it would still be good to hear though :)

5. Apprunner

Apprunner Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2011
    I believe you. The Japanese players are awesome. I appreciate the video though. If you see any more, please post the link as these videos are very enjoyable. One thing of note, Felix tends to focus very well so that Cammy's spiral arrow use would have killed him :D. Felix is a great player.

6. Jack-0546

Feb 15, 2012
    Random Stage
    Theonez his Fei is awesome! The best Fei I ever played. :)

7. 0-FeliX-0

0-FeliX-0 Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2011
    Wonderful, absolutely wonderful to see you joining the forums, mimimapu'! Those were some excellent matches last night. I'm really good with my Yun, but I just cannot get my head around the mirror matchup, which you seem to handle really well. Care to share tips? I could give you some in return.

Hmm. This Yun is very good. He seems to know of the Cr. LK x2 - TC 1 - Tetsuzanko, but not exactly... BUT HIS EXECUTION OF GENEI JIN IS AMAZING. Especially that first reset.

8. D4Gamers

D4Gamers Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2012
    Damn that Nero209, Completely demolished me with Balrog in a 15 game set, then on the last game picks Viper and plays a seismo game I never thought possible.

Replays coming right now

9. Jack-0546

Feb 15, 2012
    Random Stage
    BP Ranking is bugged. Played 1 hour 3500+ players and when I watched them on BP ranking bord 4/10 was in there. Weird?? :p

sometime's I think: 'how the hell you got 5000 BP'. I got that much more last time. :eek:

10. FINIX00

Dec 8, 2011
    Mars
    Ah, no no I didn't mean to compare him against Felix or so, Felix is surely great Yun player, at least the best here.
    And yeah sure! I'll post them if I find something exciting :D Thanks for watching;)
    The first reset is including cross-up as well :) Imagin that Cammy, probably was like as she was watching somebody's replay or a scene from an action cartoon...lol
    There are roughly 3 great Yun players in Japanese server, I think he is considered as one of them. but no doubly you're the best one here as I mentioned above!

11. Apprunner

Sep 21, 2011
    Hey if you see a great Cammy, can you give me a name. I'd like to learn new tricks.

12. TheXion

TheXion Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 2012
    Student Physiotherapist
    Leonel's creepy roommate
    You should all arrange mirror matches 1) because they are SUPER HARD 2) it shows great character 3) who best at beating themselves up.

FeliX I was thinking about something whilst I was beasting with Gouki in training room. Non charge/SP assisting characters can only do so well before they hit a wall, that wall being online environment.
    That's why SP assisters and charge players rule the game because it is super hard to do motions when you hit a lag spike or miss an important frame etc.

13. 0-FeliX-0

Sep 25, 2011
    In the corner, if you hit your opponent right, you can juggle your opponent after a Dakai with Zesshou Hohou for something like 240 damage. An example for it is:

Cammy: Cannon Spike
    Yun: Dakai
    Cammy: Juggle State
    Yun: You Hou
    Cammy: 444 health lost

It's funny how even with SP Assist, you can miss some really critical things, eh?

14. FINIX00

Dec 8, 2011
    Mars
    #17414 FINIX00, Feb 26, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2012
    "psycho-breaker" He is my friend, a great Cammy player who is running alone at the front in Cammy event.

http://sf4iv-jp.capcom.jp/analytics/replay_download.php?r_id=20120221_19320247_205_5FFC101F_rpdata&d=

"H9moto" He is a great one as well, probably he's more tricky and you might like him too.
    http://sf4iv-jp.capcom.jp/analytics/replay_download.php?r_id=20120226_01510251_530_751E7AE1_rpdata&d=

http://sf4iv-jp.capcom.jp/analytics/replay_download.php?r_id=20120226_01460229_200_751E7AE1_rpdata&d=

15. TheXion

TheXion Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 2012
    Student Physiotherapist
    Leonel's creepy roommate
    Hahahaha I wouldn't know XD
    I imagine you'd have to be pretty nooby (not you because you're hardcore enough as it is!!!)
    If you think about it, every single time a typical noob Cammy player is mashing ---> SP whilst you're doing your combo/link, they are (theoretically) doing [→↓↘K] [→↓↘K] [→↓↘K] [→↓↘K].....That's actually REALLY hard to do!!! Ultra button mashing for Cammy or even Zangief is even worse!!

That's why I don't even get bothered 10-0 when I get beat by these robotic players, everyone knows its super tough to mash these moves especially on a touch pad!!

16. 0-FeliX-0

Sep 25, 2011
    Hey, I just got this notification:

Unable to battle online.
    Your opponent is attempting to play through a 3G connection, which is not permitted.

17. rshkhsee

Feb 28, 2010
    Blashyrkh
    What was it, if your BP is high you gain much more EPs, or you can also gain higher EPs if yours is low but beat a high BP opponent?

18. D4Gamers

D4Gamers Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2012
    Restart your wifi connection or if your rich and gave 6 fugure paying job go ahead and buy any of the many 3g unrestrictir apps out there that trick your phone into thinking your 3g connection as a wifi connection.

19. 0-FeliX-0

Sep 25, 2011
    No no, I thought people were able to play on 3G. I use an iPod Touch.

Anyways, got beaten by a random Scrub-Li in friendlies. Can't wait to see the nice replay.

20. Apprunner

Sep 21, 2011
    Just fought the best Cammy in Volt. Replays are up :)