★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
07-24-2015, 03:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by klink View Post
Does anyone know if the mobile version is going to be updated to version 1.3?
It will come, eventually. The people at 505 are very secretive with their updates. I remember waiting for so long for 1.2 to come out that I began giving up hope. I believe it released right when 1.3 went live on PC. This game is making everyone involved a boatload of money on iOS. I can't imagine them cutting off support for it. Plus, we get all kinds of exclusive bosses and things on this version.
08-14-2015, 03:29 PM
How do I cancel a pet? I have the cabbage but my guinea pig is no where to be found. Assume it's due to my armour and him getting stuck in a cave somewhere.

I was going to try and cancel him and re spawn but don't know how.

BTW, I see that Terraria is now finally Mac compatible. Can finally play on my iMac and MacBook Pro.

EDIT: Onky fix was to summon a different pet and then summon my guinea pig again. At least it's fixed.

GameCenter: DruciferBriggs (if you send a request please mention you're from TA)

Last edited by Drucifer; 08-20-2015 at 03:41 PM.
08-27-2015, 08:46 AM
Finally!Days and nights are as long as on pc,now doing hard mode bosses or pumpkin moon and frost moon (when 1.2.4 comes out and it WILL come out soon,officially confirmed) is much easier,without worrying about the fact that sun is about to rise.