iPhone: Slider Puzzle (Hidden emulator??)

03-25-2013, 05:33 PM
Slider Puzzle (Hidden emulator??)

* Slider Puzzle *
Slider is a simple sliding puzzle game with four cool different puzzles! It's challenging, easy, and fun to play! If you want to add more puzzles, simply add an image to the app through iTunes! Add as many images as you want!

* Slider Puzzle *

Step 1: Press the setting section

Step 2: Press the Count area "5" times

Step 3: Press the hidden 'Ready Player One' words on the right of 'Timer'

Step 4: The GBA ROM interface is now in front of you, you can transfer your homemade ROM from PC, then trasport them to iPhone to play them!

Note: You will need the gba bios file to load the game.
03-25-2013, 07:32 PM
And my fav GBA game running on my i5 again it's from last week's emu. Happy to be wrong but it'll be a shame to miss it twice
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (153.7 KB, 16 views)
03-25-2013, 07:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cg2005 View Post
No they don't. I have tried about 10 different sources for the bios and none of them work. This is not my first rodeo
Well those exact steps work for ABN so I would definitely urge caution with this one.

03-25-2013, 07:34 PM
Quote:
No they don't. I have tried about 10 different sources for the bios and none of them work. This is not my first rodeo
I was dropping them into the file via iExplorer which wasn't working for me but then I dropped them on directly from the app which got it going. Any luck?

Every model of reality has margins where it begins to run out of explanatory steam, where we can see its problems and limitations
Frozen Synapse: Deputy
GameCentre: The Lost Deputy
03-25-2013, 07:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royce View Post
Well those exact steps work for ABN so I would definitely urge caution with this one.
Yeah if if they arent working then somethings a bit fugly

Every model of reality has margins where it begins to run out of explanatory steam, where we can see its problems and limitations
03-25-2013, 07:36 PM
Once again, until someone who has bought this very app and can verify that they have it working, I would save your $2. That's just my advice. If you don't mind shelling out a couple bucks to give it a spin, by all means go for it.
03-25-2013, 07:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royce View Post
These instructions work for ABN. Do they work for this?
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showpo...&postcount=183
No luck, tried it earlier.
Just got it, and i'll play with it, to see if I can get it to work..
Quote:
Once again, until someone who has bought this very app and can verify that they have it working, I would save your $2. That's just my advice. If you don't mind shelling out a couple bucks to give it a spin, by all means go for it.
Yeah it looks the same, smells the same but it's not running off those instructions then it aint the same. Strange that someone would go to the trouble of sneaking it in if it doesn't run

03-25-2013, 07:39 PM
I get this message "you have an incorrect ios image" what does that mean?
03-25-2013, 07:39 PM
i bought it and so far it doesn't work