• Device: Universal
  • Size: 66.4 MB
  • Version: 1.2.2
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Free for Limited Time!

Commander
Over 60 campaigns in 4 battlefields of World War II are waiting for your challenge.
102 world famous generals will participate in this war with you.
Over 300 real and rich terrains will influence your strategies.

Player needs to make adequate use of battlefield terrains and defense facilities as well as expertise of each unit to win advantage.
Cutting retreat route or encircling enemy will bring great change to battlefield situation.
How to smartly deploy land, naval and air force to seize opponent's key strongholds is a question lingering in player's mind.

Accumulation of Medals achieved through battles guides your way from soldier to marshal.
Upgrade of military facilities in the headquarters will offer essential supply in the war.
Recruit other officers to strengthen force. It's important to take advantage of each officer's expertise.
Armoured troop commanded by General Rommel or naval troop by Nimitz will have maximum performance.

Player can instruct any officer and his troop in battlefield to battle freely.

Support online multiplayer mode. Player can compete with real friends through Wifi and Bluetooth or global players through Game Center.
Adoption of Auto-matching tech will greatly improve chances of finding the opponent.

3 levels of tutorial can ensure your quick learning of game basics.

##Feature##

-Campaign Mode-
Western Front Battlefield
Axis Powers1939.9 - 1944.6
Allied Forces1940.5 - 1945.4

North Africa Battlefield
Axis Powers1940.5 - 1942.12
Allied Forces1940.12- 1943.3

Eastern Front Battlefield
Axis Powers1941.6 - 1943.5
Allied Forces1941.10- 1945.4

Antarctic Battlefield1945.9 - ???

-35 Legion Mode campaigns
-102 world class generals participated
-128 military units available
-37 countries involved in the war
-36 tactical instructions
-Support Game Center and Wi-Fi link battle
-16 military ranks, 4 general assistants.
-Over 300 real terrains.
-Upgrade 6 military facilities in the headquarters
-Map Zoom In/Out
-Auto save function
05-07-2013, 11:44 AM
Although it seems very similar to World Conqueror 1 & 2 (yes I own both) I do have a weakness for games like this...was about to purchase when the "red flag" reared its ugly head..."inApp purchase" This may be the future of gaming but I refuse to buy on purpose any game that requires spending more money just to play! Why do these developers have to do that? Charge more if you must but let us buy and enjoy!
07-12-2013, 11:54 PM
Before buying this you should know there are a lot of levels but you have to completel the last level to do the next and the levels are very hard so you really are not going to play most of them and the Iap are medals that can be earned in game but at a very SLOW pace.
You can buy generals in the game to make your forces stronger but at a VERY HIGH COST

07-13-2013, 04:29 AM
Hard is good, I like hard.
07-17-2013, 11:28 PM
Its on sale right now for 0.99
07-26-2013, 10:41 PM
Has anyone done the Balkans campaign for the axis
That one seems impossible as your allies are not really any help
07-26-2013, 11:13 PM
EASY inc.

Means cheap, Chinese drek with high quality graphics to fool you into trying it. I spent my hard earn lucre on 3 of their earlier efforts, each time hoping they had gotten a clue in the gameplay, and design department. they haven't. I will NOT be buying anymore from them.
08-17-2013, 07:29 PM
It seems Glory of generals Pacific war is coming
There is a trailer for the game on YouTube
Not getting my hopes up for this game