Star Ranger - An excellent space combat experience

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by virgil, Oct 16, 2013.

1. virgil

virgil Active Member

Dec 19, 2009
    game developer
    Shanghai,China
    #1 virgil, Oct 16, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2013
    Now the game is 80% complete. I need some testers. Email me or send me message if you would like to be a tester. :D

My Email: [email protected]

Tester requirements:
    IOS device: i touch 4 or above, iPhone 4 or above. (iPad is not support yet.)
    Device UDID.
    A email address (not registered for game center yet) for sandbox Game Center ID.
    Your simple self-introduce.

Ps: I am a Chinese. My english is not pure. I need english-speaking friends to help me fix the grammar.
    :)

=============================================

Demo for web player: http://witonegames.com/StarRanger_DemoForWebPlayer.html
    You can play the Demo in web browser. Two missions to challenge. Enjoy it!
    :D

=============================================
    Hi, This is my new IOS game named STAR RANGER. I have been working on it for half a year since I resigned and been a full-time indie developer. And it's still a one man team. I really enjoy the hard work.

[​IMG]

About Game:
    STAR Ranger is a 3D space combat + simulation game. You will be a commander and start to build a great ranger team. Buy new space fighters and employ new pilots, finish missions, get reward, Improve equipments and upgrade your team. You will dominate the universe!

Features:
    You have two ways to do tasks:
    A. Start the mission personally. You can enjoy an exciting space combat.
    B. Sent your teammates to start the mission. It will take some time. You will receive a mission report when it finished. Use your fragmentary time to make more progress.

The control is very very simple. In the combat, you only need to select a target and press fire button. And everything else is completely automatic. Your space fighter will pursue the target automatically after you selected the target by touch it. While it is locked, push the fire button and you will see a nice explosion show!

Many different space fighters. Light type: fast and maneuverable. Heavy type: slow but armored. And medium type: balanced. You can upgrade the engine, armor and rudder to improve its performance.

Lots kind of weapons: machine gun, cannon, laser, missile, high explosive missile, electromagnetic gun, cluster missile, …Tell me if you have any other idea of weapons and I will make it!

Enemies have different properties. You need select right weapon to attack. For example: The nimble enemy is hard to lock, you can use cluster missiles to make sure it can be destroyed; The armored enemy is heavy and slow, the missile weapons can not hurt them effectively. But cannon weapons can destroy them easily.

Mission system: Daily combat missions, challenge missions, duel invitations, new weapon and space fighter tests.

League support: You can borrow additional space fighters from the ranger league. Every fighter can only use once.

Leaderboards, friends and achievements base on Game Center.

================================================

It's mobile platform. I developedYou don't need to worry about that complicated and sickening controls of traditional 3D flight shooting game. In this game, you can get more fun for less effort.

I am planning to release it as a f2p game. IAP is not necessary but it will help you growing faster and get more pleasure.

2. JetLinerSaw

JetLinerSaw Well-Known Member

Sep 5, 2013
    Do you have any specific window for release??

3. virgil

virgil Active Member

Dec 19, 2009
    game developer
    Shanghai,China