Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 08-23-2014, 01:02 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Yeehaw! Got one. They'll prob add a new batch every few hours; it'll be worth refreshing the page every now and then.

ETA: Thinking about it, that's pretty crazy that I managed to get one out of the ten free codes, on a page with 50k likes, about an hour and a half after the post was made... Guess everyone was outside chasing butterflies at that exact moment or something.

Last edited by sinagog; 08-23-2014 at 01:39 PM..
Old 08-23-2014, 08:34 PM

I tried to give this game another chance after the update, but UGGHHHH. It's like this game is half way trying to be an imitation of IB and GoW. My biggest gripe is the fact that you can only roll during combat and fights are arena based.
Old 08-23-2014, 09:09 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Based Xatu View Post
I tried to give this game another chance after the update, but UGGHHHH. It's like this game is half way trying to be an imitation of IB and GoW. My biggest gripe is the fact that you can only roll during combat and fights are arena based.
Did you complain about the fights in closed areas as well in titles like GoW, Onimusha or Devil May Cry?

But yeah, i finished the game before the update, but the roll-only in combat was a weak mechanic. Dont really have any reason to re-install.
Old 08-24-2014, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Did you complain about the fights in closed areas as well in titles like GoW, Onimusha or Devil May Cry?

But yeah, i finished the game before the update, but the roll-only in combat was a weak mechanic. Dont really have any reason to re-install.
1. I hate DMC
2. GoW has an engaging story(at least the first one did) and combat is pretty versatile- you're yactics for fighting change with each enemy.
3. Onimusha had great combat, and was engaging because of the exploration and unlocking things.

This game doesn't feel like it tried. I know it's a mobile game, but don't advertise yourself as a console like experience and then give weak puzzles, awkward and yanky animations, and slow paced predictable combat. It's not a terrible game though, it just lacked love and care in the production.
Old 09-13-2014, 06:25 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Default Godfire Survival Challenge

Hey there heroes of the Touch Arcade forums! Vivid Games and Everyplay have launched a Survival Challenge competition for fans of Godfire™: Rise of Prometheus with some awesome prizes to be won

The competition is divided into two clashes:
– 12th September-19th September – on Deadly Heights arena
– 26th September-3rd October – on Gates of Acropolis arena

Right now we're in Clash One. The rules are simple: download Godfire: Rise of Prometheus, register an Everyplay account with Facebook or Twitter, enter the game’s Survival Mode and select Deadly Heights arena, record a video of the best playthrough that shows your final score, name the video #GodfireDH and upload it to Everyplay.

For the best of you out there we’ve prepared exciting rewards, including Godfire™: Rise of Prometheus TITAN EDITION collector boxes, t-shirts, Amazon.com giftcards and lots of Vivid Games digital goodies!

And to top it off, the game is available with a whopping 90% discount for a limited time only. Do you dare step into the arena?

Old 09-13-2014, 07:14 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

any update with more levels and bosses?
Old 09-18-2014, 11:06 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

All I can say is - there's more content coming in future updates
Old 09-18-2014, 12:03 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by VividGames View Post
All I can say is - there's more content coming in future updates

Optimise the game ipad 3 please. It's laggy...