App description: Planet Stronghold is a sci-fi role-playing game with a turn-based combat system.

You take the role of a young, new recruit that somehow gets assigned to the most well-known, and well-defended, human outpost in the whole galaxy: Planet Stronghold.
As the story goes on, you'll have to choose a side in a a war that will change the destiny of the planet, and of humankind, forever.
Featuring old-school turn based tactical battles, a dynamic plot that changes based on your choices, several possible solutions to each situation using various non-combat skills, Planet Stronghold delivers a very high replayability!

- Play as male or female, six characters to date including homosexual romance
- Four classes, many quests, dynamic plot for high replayability
- Old school RPG turn-based gameplay with many stats and items
- Over 40 unique enemies to fight including some "boss fights"
- Use non-combat skills like Explosives, Science, Sneak
- Craft over 80 extra weapons and armors in thebonus content version
01-18-2014, 11:54 AM
8 Playable Non-Playable Characters. Same difference? O_o

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
01-18-2014, 11:05 PM
Im getting this. I think this is another narrative type of RPG like Emmanuel Marty's other releases, and im collecting scifi gamebook-ish types of games.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
01-19-2014, 08:47 AM
Thank you! I did the porting to iOS, the original author of the desktop games is Winterwolves so he deserves all the credit for the great design.

If you like sci-fi visual novels, check Bionic Heart (link below), which is also available on the appstore. We released 14 Winterwolves games but I didn't want to spam the forum here posting each of them individually. BH is my personal favorite even if Loren, Planet Stronghold and Nicole are the best-selling titles.

Bionic Heart
Bionic Heart 2

Bionic Heart 2 has a story told from multiple point of views if you're into that, too.

Follow us on Twitter: Emmanuel Marty
Play Jumpy Cat free
Play Puzzle Sphere and our hit visual novels for iOS and Mac

Last edited by PuzzleBrothers; 01-19-2014 at 08:53 AM.
02-21-2014, 07:25 AM
Planet Stronghold has been updated a few weeks ago to fix issues on some devices (as well as Loren, Nicole and all the other Winterwolves games)

Download it from the appstore and enjoy!

A new big game release is coming soon as well!

Follow us on Twitter: Emmanuel Marty
Play Jumpy Cat free
Play Puzzle Sphere and our hit visual novels for iOS and Mac

Last edited by PuzzleBrothers; 02-21-2014 at 07:38 AM.