Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 05-23-2013, 12:34 AM
jakegreer1992 jakegreer1992 is offline
Junior Member
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 13
Default Preview and Impressions Video

The awesome Alex Kunzelmann has been issued a preview copy of the game for the purposes of creating a preview video in which he discusses his thoughts on our game Frantic Fingers. Please have a watch below:

http://youtu.be/_mAFvgltoNM

If any of you would like to request a preview copy of the game, we are happy to do so via TestFlight.

Let us know

Last edited by jakegreer1992; 05-23-2013 at 12:37 AM.. Reason: Trying to Embed YouTube Video
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 05-23-2013, 12:48 AM
Pocketnova Pocketnova is offline
Senior Member
iPad mini, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 2,046
Default

Looks great! Good luck on the launch! I'd happily test a build, but It's completely optional.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 05-23-2013, 12:07 PM
Aventador Aventador is offline
Senior Member
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Croatia
Posts: 875
Default

Couple of questions:
Will we be able to "unlock" and play only specific minigame, like in Warioware inc for GBA ?
Will there be minigames for 2 players ?
Price of game ?

Looking forward to it
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 05-24-2013, 07:02 AM
jakegreer1992 jakegreer1992 is offline
Junior Member
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 13
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocketnova View Post
Looks great! Good luck on the launch! I'd happily test a build, but It's completely optional.
Do you have TestFlight for your iOS device? Currently that is the only way we can distribute it. If you have it send me a message and I will try and figure out something for you
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 05-24-2013, 07:10 AM
jakegreer1992 jakegreer1992 is offline
Junior Member
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 13
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aventador View Post
Couple of questions:
Will we be able to "unlock" and play only specific minigame, like in Warioware inc for GBA ?
Will there be minigames for 2 players ?
Price of game ?

Looking forward to it
There is a 'Mini-Game Mode' which has all 60 games available from the start for you to practice on each difficulty level. You can earn achievements by "mastering" a certain number of mini-games in this mode . A little crown icon appears on mini-games you have completed on all 4 difficulty levels.

Currently the game is only single player, but if there is enough interest we will be releasing free updates of mini-game packs. I can't see any reason not to consider 2-player mini-games in the future. I actually hadn't even considered that yet but what a fantastic idea! If we do develop 2-play mini-games I will be sure to mention you inspired that idea.

The game will be $0.99, with no extra In-App-Purchases.

Thanks for your interest!
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 05-24-2013, 12:52 PM
Aventador Aventador is offline
Senior Member
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Croatia
Posts: 875
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakegreer1992 View Post
There is a 'Mini-Game Mode' which has all 60 games available from the start for you to practice on each difficulty level. You can earn achievements by "mastering" a certain number of mini-games in this mode . A little crown icon appears on mini-games you have completed on all 4 difficulty levels.

Currently the game is only single player, but if there is enough interest we will be releasing free updates of mini-game packs. I can't see any reason not to consider 2-player mini-games in the future. I actually hadn't even considered that yet but what a fantastic idea! If we do develop 2-play mini-games I will be sure to mention you inspired that idea.

The game will be $0.99, with no extra In-App-Purchases.

Thanks for your interest!

Thank you for answers and kind words, even though you should mention Nintendo as inspiration , not me ( or not , because they might ask you to put in banners that advertise their games )
About 2 players games ( on same device or with GC ) I was thinking about something like this from Warioware:
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=_5LtE...%3D_5LtE6x5gpI
But obviously there can be much more unique ideas for short 2 player games on touch displays

Last edited by Aventador; 05-24-2013 at 12:56 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 05-29-2013, 07:15 AM
jakegreer1992 jakegreer1992 is offline
Junior Member
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 13
Default Game Approved!

Hey guys! Apple said yes! The game is now on the AppStore.

Note that it currently only appears under "iPhone Apps" but we are working towards an iPad version.

Here's the iTunes link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/frantic-fingers!/id623211168?ls=1&mt=8

Thanks again for your interest!
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 05-29-2013, 07:29 AM
jakegreer1992 jakegreer1992 is offline
Junior Member
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 13
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aventador View Post
Thank you for answers and kind words, even though you should mention Nintendo as inspiration , not me ( or not , because they might ask you to put in banners that advertise their games )
About 2 players games ( on same device or with GC ) I was thinking about something like this from Warioware:
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=_5LtE...%3D_5LtE6x5gpI
But obviously there can be much more unique ideas for short 2 player games on touch displays
Well yeah haha. My sister and I used to play the WarioWare 2 player games like that. I remember there was one for the DS where each player would use a trigger button to play ping pong. It's definitely worth considering!
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent