Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Old 05-23-2013, 12:34 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Default Preview and Impressions Video

The awesome Alex Kunzelmann has been issued a preview copy of the game for the purposes of creating a preview video in which he discusses his thoughts on our game Frantic Fingers. Please have a watch below:

http://youtu.be/_mAFvgltoNM

If any of you would like to request a preview copy of the game, we are happy to do so via TestFlight.

Let us know

Last edited by jakegreer1992; 05-23-2013 at 12:37 AM.. Reason: Trying to Embed YouTube Video
Old 05-23-2013, 12:48 AM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Looks great! Good luck on the launch! I'd happily test a build, but It's completely optional.
Old 05-23-2013, 12:07 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Couple of questions:
Will we be able to "unlock" and play only specific minigame, like in Warioware inc for GBA ?
Will there be minigames for 2 players ?
Price of game ?

Looking forward to it
Old 05-24-2013, 07:02 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocketnova View Post
Looks great! Good luck on the launch! I'd happily test a build, but It's completely optional.
Do you have TestFlight for your iOS device? Currently that is the only way we can distribute it. If you have it send me a message and I will try and figure out something for you
Old 05-24-2013, 07:10 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aventador View Post
Couple of questions:
Will we be able to "unlock" and play only specific minigame, like in Warioware inc for GBA ?
Will there be minigames for 2 players ?
Price of game ?

Looking forward to it
There is a 'Mini-Game Mode' which has all 60 games available from the start for you to practice on each difficulty level. You can earn achievements by "mastering" a certain number of mini-games in this mode . A little crown icon appears on mini-games you have completed on all 4 difficulty levels.

Currently the game is only single player, but if there is enough interest we will be releasing free updates of mini-game packs. I can't see any reason not to consider 2-player mini-games in the future. I actually hadn't even considered that yet but what a fantastic idea! If we do develop 2-play mini-games I will be sure to mention you inspired that idea.

The game will be $0.99, with no extra In-App-Purchases.

Thanks for your interest!
Old 05-24-2013, 12:52 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakegreer1992 View Post
There is a 'Mini-Game Mode' which has all 60 games available from the start for you to practice on each difficulty level. You can earn achievements by "mastering" a certain number of mini-games in this mode . A little crown icon appears on mini-games you have completed on all 4 difficulty levels.

Currently the game is only single player, but if there is enough interest we will be releasing free updates of mini-game packs. I can't see any reason not to consider 2-player mini-games in the future. I actually hadn't even considered that yet but what a fantastic idea! If we do develop 2-play mini-games I will be sure to mention you inspired that idea.

The game will be $0.99, with no extra In-App-Purchases.

Thanks for your interest!

Thank you for answers and kind words, even though you should mention Nintendo as inspiration , not me ( or not , because they might ask you to put in banners that advertise their games )
About 2 players games ( on same device or with GC ) I was thinking about something like this from Warioware:
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=_5LtE...%3D_5LtE6x5gpI
But obviously there can be much more unique ideas for short 2 player games on touch displays

Last edited by Aventador; 05-24-2013 at 12:56 PM..
Old 05-29-2013, 07:15 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Default Game Approved!

Hey guys! Apple said yes! The game is now on the AppStore.

Note that it currently only appears under "iPhone Apps" but we are working towards an iPad version.

Here's the iTunes link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/frantic-fingers!/id623211168?ls=1&mt=8

Thanks again for your interest!
Old 05-29-2013, 07:29 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aventador View Post
Thank you for answers and kind words, even though you should mention Nintendo as inspiration , not me ( or not , because they might ask you to put in banners that advertise their games )
About 2 players games ( on same device or with GC ) I was thinking about something like this from Warioware:
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=_5LtE...%3D_5LtE6x5gpI
But obviously there can be much more unique ideas for short 2 player games on touch displays
Well yeah haha. My sister and I used to play the WarioWare 2 player games like that. I remember there was one for the DS where each player would use a trigger button to play ping pong. It's definitely worth considering!