Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 07-15-2014, 09:17 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

Is there a timeframe for the update that improves control and reduces lag? The sooner, the better. )

Also, will there be an Android release?

Hooked big time on this. Very cool game!
Old 07-17-2014, 12:08 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machiknight View Post
I just saw this on your tips guide:

Max your attack and portal time before evolving! Each evolution comes with new pricing on your stat upgrades, get the most out of each level before you evolve.
I did not do this either. My attack is at 47 and it costs 15,252 coins per upgrade.

Make sure you max your stats before evolving!
Old 07-18-2014, 01:00 PM
iPhone 5

Default Game Impressions

SO after hitting max level I have some new thoughts.

It really does kinda suck having 1 heart, I have had numerous runs wherein I spend a ton of money getting the cards I want, only to die from something stupid within seconds of entering the first room. I think a good compromise might be starting with an additional heart once you hit max level. Nothing too crazy, but will certainly help with making 1 simple mistake. Especially when to ME the endgame is spending gold to get a really fun/interesting card setup. I lost 3 times in a row yesterday this way, and was flat broke in the gold department. It was VERY frustrating to say the least.

Another thing is the fact that if you don't max out your stats each evolution the cost to do so goes up. This annoys me more then I can say. I'm not sure how much it adjusts things but it is SO expensive now to raise my stats that it has practically removed the fun for me. I have really loved this game, but am playing it less and less because of these issues.

I also think that an infinite mode with no timer but ever increasing difficulty would be really fun.
Old 07-18-2014, 01:25 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

I agree with everyone else about the insane price of upgrading if you leveled too quickly. I had no idea that would happen and now I'm in for a ridiculously long grind if I ever want to max my attack.

Can this be changed? I really like everything else about this game and want to keep progressing...
Old 07-19-2014, 03:22 PM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 4.x

If anyone is wondering the infinite bug never ends I got too room 71 before I gave up seeing how far it would go. To people stuck on later levels overflowing barrel cards are your best friend. It keeps away the hardest trap levels gives you a massive boost in weapons and bombs and hearts and you can push the barrels around sometimes as shields. The lagging also helps you out sometimes when you have so many objects on screen
Old 07-19-2014, 06:43 PM

Okay, all my cards have just disappeared.

I only have 2 cards now. I didn't do anything to the app, just opened it up after a few days of not playing and all my cards have disappeared
Old 07-19-2014, 08:27 PM

I can pretty much confirm that the game failing to start up happens from filling your device to the point of the low space message popping up.

I accidentally filled my space to near full. The game now does not go past the "get set" screen. Just like with me using the junk cleanup app to temporarily fill the space to trigger iOS's cleanup.

I reinstalled the game after each test of the cleanup thing. Which, you know, erases save data and makes it default.
So the space filling up is likely the cause here. Unless some other thing happened.

Has this problem been found and fixed? And maybe can you tell us roughly how long until the update is done?
I would like to play.

(Plus the lag is being fixed, so I might as well just wait anyway.)

Cards vanishing might be related to this glitch. It's something to do with the save data.

Last edited by Intendro; 07-19-2014 at 08:32 PM..
Old 07-20-2014, 02:42 PM

Ipad mini here, still having trouble with the app crashing as you try to collect chests by hitting the pause button and answering do you want to quit. You quit alright as you are booted out and lose all chests money and lives you had accrued. Also it crashes when you try to look at your cards to merge them quite often too. The lag in game is much much better and has not caused any deaths recently and the control stick is much improved as well. Thanks for your efforts to improve on a fantastic game. Can we expect more updates soon? Also anyone else experiencing the same?