Universal CrimsonHeart

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by goiMot, Nov 30, 2011.

1. GKAR

GKAR Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2012
    no; It becomes a pain, on the other hand, without it you are likely to miss uniques. Its a mixed-blessing. I spend most of my time emptying out the damn inventory and its 192 slots!

2. ZURA

ZURA Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    Secret
    Vallejo, CA
    12:00 AM and no work tomorrow! I can't ask for a better grind session then this!

3. Trixle

Trixle Active Member

Apr 18, 2012
    If these have not been taken yet could I please get corruption of dragon, and blueclaw helps x2 please. Thank you very very much? IGN is Trixled

4. KaLong

KaLong Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2010
    Sorry Duke, sent them back already. Thx for sharing.
    Just got back from work so I just saw the msg.
    Back to grinding RR.

5. KaLong

KaLong Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2010
    Friend of DragonS w/4 unique dragon cards, lv 92 Breastplate
    Golem's fightS w/4 unique dragon cards, lv 93 Pants
    Corruption of DragonS w/4 Unique dragon cards, lv 99 Two-handed Sword
    Blueclaw's helpS, lv 80 Ring
    Rushing Centipede, lv 99 Rifle
    Golem's Nucleus, lv 86 Ring
    Centipede's ConversationS w/4 unique dragon cards, lv 90 Blouse
    Grim Reaper's ExtinctionS w/2 unique dragon cards, lv 93 Skirt
    Hakenbarwar's destructionS w/2 unique dragon cards, Staff
    Skeleton eye, lv 80 Ring
    Hero of Blueclaw, lv 90 Helm

Anyone can lend me the above items, will send back after achievement. Thx.

6. DukeTBone

DukeTBone Well-Known Member

May 3, 2012
    sent u a golem's nucleus
    thanks for returning the other ones :) I will pass them on once I don't need to actually use them ;)
    This one too I kinda wanna use. Thanks!

7. KaLong

KaLong Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2010
    Sent back, thx :D

Still need:
    Friend of DragonS w/4 unique dragon cards, lv 92 Breastplate
    Golem's fightS w/4 unique dragon cards, lv 93 Pants
    Corruption of DragonS w/4 Unique dragon cards, lv 99 Two-handed Sword
    Blueclaw's helpS, lv 80 Ring
    Centipede's ConversationS w/4 unique dragon cards, lv 90 Blouse
    Grim Reaper's ExtinctionS w/2 unique dragon cards, lv 93 Skirt
    Hakenbarwar's destructionS w/2 unique dragon cards, Staff
    Skeleton eye, lv 80 Ring
    Hero of Blueclaw, lv 90 Helm

8. Alsbuscus

Alsbuscus Active Member

May 2, 2012
    Can you guys enlight me on why is laily shit?
    He doesn't do much damage, but it's fun to use and he seems quite good at AoE grind. Of course i'm only level 40, so i may be missing something.
    Does he scale bad? Does the others get so much good that he just can't stand them?
    I'm asking 'cause i was actually playing with him and heine, but i don't want to waste resources on him if he actually is pretty bad endgame...

9. DukeTBone

May 3, 2012
    #3469 DukeTBone, May 9, 2012
    Last edited: May 9, 2012
    I'm gonna ask this question for a third time:
    Does Lamiere's Day of Gale skill enhance all of her attacks or just her Gale attack?
    Geesh, guys? You've all spoiled me into a little brat these past 2 weeks. Now, I get the cold shoulder!?

j/k.... i jest, i jest.

EDIT: i am jesting no longer. Does no one know for sure?

10. GKAR

GKAR Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2012

sorry i missed this question earlier. It is a good one. I believe the only reason gale is attached to day of gail is because gail is a prerequisite.
    I strongly believe and am almost completely, sjoot, 100% sure that day of gail enchances your phy atk strength by 290% of your DEX. Hence, i only enhanced gale to 3, but made damn sure that day of gale is a 5. It is a necessity in getting the most power out of Lamiere and necessary to make her the strongest hitter in the game. Everyone should put 5 pts in day of gale!!!

end result -
    Pochi's POW is 5730
    Lamiere;s is 8284!!!

one of the wisest investments in the game.

Also for Lamiere get both fatal bleeding and bleeding training. This gives on hit kills to mobs, one stabs, then they flash red and die, regardless of their toughness. works on mobs and bosses.

try it!

11. GKAR

GKAR Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2012
    #3471 GKAR, May 9, 2012
    Last edited: May 9, 2012
    edit: whoopsie, double post, but I believe it bears repeating, so: again:

okay sorry I missed this, Duke. Gale is a prerequisite to getting day of gale. As such, for me gale has 3 and day of gale has 5. I am absolutely certain that day of gail enhances ALL characteristics for Lamiere.

Maxed out,

Pochi's POW - 5730
    Lamiere's - 8284!!!

Also for lamiere you want 5 for both
    fatal bleeding and bleeding training. This will ensure 1 hit kills for all mobs and quickly finish off bosses.
    Just stab, they flash red once or twice, then die. Bosses, esp the dragon, get tagged, flash take off in the air, continue flashing and then drop to the ground, dead.

I cannot recommend enough a 5 for day of gale and 5's for both bleeding skills!

and. and.. give Lamiere a 3 on her footspeed, its nice to have her zip around like the princess from mario kart 64. Anything more and she is completely out of control and hits the walls. Also, suggested are some points into robbery. Vle_hoang pointed out to me that this increases the number of uniques from mobs, and I tend to agree. He got 2 unique's in one network dungeon! unheard of!

12. DukeTBone

May 3, 2012
    Godly advice. Godly GKAR to the rescue.
    ZURA, frankly, I'm disappointed.

j/k....

13. GKAR

GKAR Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2012
    Well, got to go do some errands, so i will see all you Ladies and Gentlemen later.

Cheers.

14. ZURA

ZURA Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    Secret
    Vallejo, CA
    Hey I didn't even get a chance to respond lol. But GKAR is right none the less. You would've got identical answers from me or him

15. DukeTBone

May 3, 2012
    I'm just trying to tease you two powerhouses.
    I don't hate, I mate. :p:eek:;)

16. Alsbuscus

Alsbuscus Active Member

May 2, 2012
    what about my question? :( I'm playing this game for the community :D
    No seriously though, before i spend any crafting on Laily, why do you consider him not very good?

Also, i've got a unique sword (can't see the name as Pochi isn't available at this point of the story and he has equipped it). As soon as i outlevel it i'll share it with anyone who needs it. Will let you know the name when i can get pochi back. (It's level 35-45 i think)

17. Xexist

Xexist Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Canada
    I dont know if its anything specific, its just everyone else is better.

18. ZURA

ZURA Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    Secret
    Vallejo, CA
    Just thought I'd let you guys know for those who are grinding RR. A little strategy for running it fast. I always find out new ways to run these dam long dungeons.

Rainy Ruin's Speed Run Strategy
    Now previously I set a pretty good time in the speed run video with "Fire and Ice" 3:01:11. But I wasn't satisfied with 3 Minutes and barely breaking into the 2:50s mark.

So I tried another combination.

Heine and Lamiere is a nice fit.

While Fire and Ice seem to be good for speed running it also requires way more Char swapping and skill launching.

With Heine and Lamiere,

Heine plays the biggest role in this dungeon. With her ability to reset her cooldown time to 0, she would be the ideal person to run dungeons. Except of course monsters in certain dungeons are immune to Ice.

In the first area alone, Heine can easily take out that huge mob of puddings with her Blizzard skill. Always remember to have at least 2 SOL's floating around to get those stray puddings. Occasionally you will want to swap to Lamiere to get to the portal fast and kill those annoying Mini Boss puddings faster than Heine can seeing is how Crit always does its wonders. By this time you should be at the 45' Sec mark.

In the second area Heine will do most of the work covering that straight shot to the Portal while swapping to Lamiere to cover the corners and sides of the map where puddings tend to hide. Remember SOL must always be in play. By this time you should be in the 1:15 - 1:20 mark.

In the third area Heine will do all the work. Casting SOL then follow up with Blizzard on that mini mob. The rest of the way use Cold Air Storm to pick off any stray pudding while making your way to the Portal. Every time SOL is useable cast it right away then quick char swap to get out of the summoning frame. By this time you should be at 1:45 - 1:50 mark.

In the fourth area Heine should be doing the first half of the map seeing is how Lamiere can't control mobs as well. Hoping that Blizzard will crit and reset her skills keep casting SOL. Now it's Lamiere's time to shine. Lamiere is pretty much support for this whole dungeon. She will occasionally get a few kills in due to the AI and that does help. Now for this next half of the area Lamiere should be picking off any puddings hiding behind tress and or around the pool of water near the Portal. By this time you should be at......Roughly around 2:20 - 2:30 mark.

in the Final Area. Let Lamiere loose on those Hurricane Puddings. Worry about drops later since she can get back to them so fast. Or if you have auto loot then no worries.

The Result,
    [​IMG]

You get better Speed Run time with this combination with less button work.

19. Alsbuscus

Alsbuscus Active Member

May 2, 2012
    The sword's name is Wolf Warrior's Spirit, if anyone needs it, when i'll be able to control Pochi again i'll send it to you :)

Thanks Zura, that will come handy when i get there! :D

@Xexist, uhm. I got Lamiere a totally wrong build. Will have to reskill her, then she'll be better i guess :D

20. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Just picked this up again and unfortunately have to start over. :(

Level 17... ugh.