Some iTunes Connect Questions

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by MindJuice, Nov 18, 2009.

1. Hi all. I'm hoping someone might have some experience with these questions.

1. I created a couple of Apps in iTunes Connect that are alternate names for a game I am working on, but now I've settled on a name and I don't want the other ones. Is there a way to delete them myself or do I have to get in touch with Apple?

2. For some apps I have in development, I've put in placeholder values for Version and SKU, but it won't let me change those either. Can I change those in some way or is it only via Apple's help?

3. Can I transfer an unpublished (or published) app from my developer account to another developer account?

Thanks for any help you can offer!

2. Flickitty

Flickitty Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2009
    iPhone Dev
    1. No you cannot delete this and contacting Apple did nothing. They simply told me it can't be deleted. You can still modify the name and reuse that slot for a later game, as long as it is in 'Developer Rejected' status.

3. Thanks...I've just renamed them to "Future Hit Game 1", "Future Hit Game 2", etc. :)

Actually, this also let me transfer the names from one developer account to another. I just renamed the app on my account which freed up the name, and then had the other developer create a new app with the now-free name.

Now I just need to find out about changing SKU and Version #.