If you can't handle the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by GKDAIR, Feb 9, 2014.

1. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Exactly. Some people can handle it others can't. Again I don't see the issue. The hype/discussions about this game is just unreal. Just let it go

2. Snozberry

Snozberry Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2012
    He was scared of the legal repercussions, so he removed it.
    He should have just changed all the art work slightly..
    Maybe he plans on re releasing it. But by that stage, the phenomenon will be over.. I don't think he realised just how lucky he was. He may never get that sort of attention again with any future releases.

3. Xexist

Xexist Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Canada
    I would still be happy to swap paycheques with him and take all the death threats along with it.

Yeah. I may be jealous of the $ but I do feel for the guy.

4. Jacob007

Jacob007 Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2012
    Indiana
    I saw a whole hoax earlier about the dev killing himself. People have taken it way too far. We don't know the details, but these death threats and extremely melodramatic fans need to both stop.

5. Cilo

Cilo Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    Los Angeles
    Its a conspiracy brah, think about it for a second . . . no seriously, it was all a plan, this guy was created in a lab for this very moment, stay with me, you see he was born right, to code an ingenious mini game to piss twitter off right, because twitter is a bird and flappy bird has a bird right, and and now his destiny has been fulfilled mannnnnn!

6. Anonomation

Anonomation 👮 Spam Police 🚓

You an still login to another's itunes account to download from the purcahsed section. It's hard to get now, so it's even more popular than before. Watch it die at some point, then 5 years later some guy posts a score or gameplay video on YouTube, and the Flappy fever gets brought back.

7. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    What legal repercussions? Nintendo didn't have a problem with the game and made no claims about "ripped" artwork.