App description: An interesting world populated with odd creatures, mobile friendly combat, and loot galore, all highlight why Mother of Myth is worth delving into 148Apps

Battle alongside your heroic friends in the most challenging quest youll ever embark on in this epic 3D action RPG! Learn to use critical swipe attack gestures and strengthen your character to bring you one step closer to your destiny. Wield the power of Zeus, Athena, and many more legendary gods to unleash an epic onslaught on your enemies in the war between Titans and Gods!

Intuitive Swipe Attack Interface
Annihilate Titans and monsters in intense dungeons using the powers of gods through a unique swipe battle system!
Unleash your warrior potential by mastering epic swipe techniques!
Equip high level deity cards to make your onslaught even more massive!

Harness the Power of the Gods
Collect deity cards to wield the power of the gods in your hands!
Arm the deity card slots with numerous godly powers to customize your play style!
Enhance cards to inflict more damage by combining multiple deity cards together!

Become the Ultimate Hero
Equip your character with indestructible gear forged for the Gods of Olympus!
Fully customize your characters stats and skills to strategically conquer your enemies!
Individually craft the most powerful heroic gear to slash your way to victory!

Intense PvP Battles
Compete against heroes from around the world to rank #1!
Invite your Facebook friends to play in the Olympian Coliseum!
Boost attack and defense with power orbs to defeats your opponents!

Minimum Requirements to play Mother of Myth:
-Starting this quest requires a cellular or Wi-Fi connection. You must be connected to the internet to play.

Having any problems? Any suggestions? The gods are listening! Contact http://support.playnery.com.

Follow us on Facebook to stay up to date on Mother of Myth news: www.facebook.com/motherofmyth

Sanuku's comments:
Quote:
NZ Release info :

The Game is out in New Zealand. It should be out in US at about 11 PM EST and Europe at around 12 AM UK time. Size of the app is 233 MB.

Price in NZ is Free.

Requirements :

Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.

Unleash the power of the gods with an Epic Swipe/Touch Based Battle System in this immersive 3D Action RPG based on Greek and Roman mythology!

*****The Most Anticipated RPG of 2014******
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Mother of Myth, your journey begins in Elysium, a place known only to the souls of heroes and those chosen by the gods who have perished. After creating your character, you will be thrown into the middle of an epic war between the gods and titans. In the midst of all the action and trying to survive in the chaos, you'll not only have to save your friends, but the world as well. Unlock each dungeon to gain treasure, strengthen your character, and get one step closer to fulfilling your destiny. You will experience real-time swipe action combat and learn how to use critical skills with unique swipe gestures and combinations! Wield the power of Zeus, Artemis, and other legendary gods to annihilate your enemies.

Features:
Awesome Swipe Battle Interface
• Crush both Gods and Titans using an amazing intuitive swipe battle system!
• Master Epic Swipes and unleash your true potential!
• Equip Deity Cards and make your onslaught more massive!

Harness the Power of Gods with Deity Cards
• Collect Deity Cards and harness the power of the Gods!
• Use Deity Cards in battle to annihilate your opponents
• Numerous types of Deity Cards to customize your play style!

Fully Customizable Character
• Create a fully customizable character!
• Craft and upgrade your gear to rival the Gods!
• Create an awesome customized look for your character!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Minimum Requirements to play Mother of Myth:
- This game requires a cellular or Wi-Fi connection. You must be connected to the internet to play.

Having any problems? Any suggestions? We would love to hear from you! You can reach us at support at support@playnery.com.

To stay updated on Mother of Myth news, follow us on
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/motherofmyth
Twitter: @MotherofMyth
Official Website: http://www.motherofmyth.com
iPhone Screenshots

07-06-2014, 10:23 PM
So I played this a bit ago and loved it but now they added random loot drops to dungeons and that made it 100% better!
07-12-2014, 02:42 PM
Is anyone playing it? It is now available WW.

This was a hidden gem for me as I didn't hear anything about the game back then. Great graphics, gameplay. Loot seems to be "fair" since this is a f2p game.

07-13-2014, 11:01 PM
This game is absolutely amazing. Saw it on the app stores "best updates". How have I never heard of this? It's beautiful.
07-14-2014, 02:18 AM
I think it's the swipe/tap attack system that has me put off from downloading it. I like virtual stick and buttons in games like this. I guess I can't say much until I actually try it though.
07-14-2014, 06:55 AM
The skill mechanic is awesome. For instance if it's lightning you tap the skill, than draw a lightning bolt on the screen to activate it. Visuals are beautiful, voice acting is great. Really deserves a try! I noticed how many people play it due to App Store reviews and couldn't believe no one from TA reviewed / gave impressions.
07-14-2014, 07:17 AM
I tried telling everyone about this lol
07-14-2014, 10:31 AM
Upgrading in this game starts to get weird. It takes a lot of gold, and at some point the dungeons get kinda harsh. Still a fun game, though.