Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 09-04-2014, 12:12 AM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Default [Soft Launch - CA] On The Run (by Miniclip.com)

Edit: Oh dear, shoot me now...OK, pretending that never happened!

I'm enjoying this, it's not going to be an Elder Scrolls beater and it makes no attempt to convince that it will, it's a fun and very silly highscorer for short sessions. Absolutely loving the humour, I'm aware that it makes me on equal par with a five year old but the first prune pick-up had me giggling. I thought it would be a balancing act like 99 Bricks etc. but it's more an avoidance arcade game where you have to focus more on the currently dropping "brick" rather than the tower you're stacking onto. It's perfectly enjoyable and I can see myself stacking turtles for some time now given the unlockables - will most likely pay for hatception!

Last edited by PeteOzzy; 09-04-2014 at 12:18 AM..
Old 09-04-2014, 12:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
Edit: Oh dear, shoot me now...OK, pretending that never happened!

I'm enjoying this, it's not going to be an Elder Scrolls beater and it makes no attempt to convince that it will, it's a fun and very silly highscorer for short sessions. Absolutely loving the humour, I'm aware that it makes me on equal par with a five year old but the first prune pick-up had me giggling. I thought it would be a balancing act like 99 Bricks etc. but it's more an avoidance arcade game where you have to focus more on the currently dropping "brick" rather than the tower you're stacking onto. It's perfectly enjoyable and I can see myself stacking turtles for some time now given the unlockables - will most likely pay for hatception!
I'm beaming right now! It means a lot that our game is appreciated for what it is, lighthearted fun with absurd humor. Thanks for the kind remarks!

Thanks as well paul and donny

Last edited by cubegrinder; 09-04-2014 at 12:39 AM..
Old 09-04-2014, 12:51 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

I purchased the gold doubler and coin remover each for 99 cents. I love the political incorrectness of the game.