Annoying Orange: Splatter Up!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Thruster Apps, Oct 23, 2013.

1. Thruster Apps

Thruster Apps Member

Oct 22, 2013
    [​IMG][​IMG]

The Prince of Puns returns just in time for the World Series! Join the Annoying Orange and his entourage for this splatterific home run derby game that is sure to put you in stiches. Swipe for the fences and induce maximum pain (and points) on unsuspecting fruits like Apple, Banana and Cantaloupe in the Kitchen of Casualty.

[​IMG]

• Tons of characters and hilarious color commentary from Apple, Strawberry, Banana, the Annoying Orange and more!

• Bruise, burn, slice, freeze, electrocute and eviscerate your favorite fruits with a multitude of dangers in the Kitchen!

[​IMG]

• A variety of pitches that start easy but will quickly will challenge your timing and accuracy!

• Over 30 achievements to test your Resolve… which you will need plenty of after a round of this game. HAHAHA!

[​IMG]

• Level up and earn points to spend on improving your key hitting stats!

• Powerful bonus items to maximize your hitting power and accuracy!

[​IMG]

Coming soon on iTunes and Google Play!!

2. DonnyDJ76

DonnyDJ76 Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2011
    Male
    Teacher
    Hackensack, NJ
    How soon? I absolutely loved the original that came out 2 years ago!

3. Thruster Apps

Thruster Apps Member

Oct 22, 2013
    Hey Donny, thanks for the support of Kitchen Carnage! We are currently waiting on review... so a matter of days :).

4. FR3SH JIV3

FR3SH JIV3 New Member

Mar 1, 2013
    It's available now - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/annoying-orange-splatter-up!/id682039166?mt=8

5. oooooomonkey

oooooomonkey Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2011
    Forge World
  6. cloudpuff

cloudpuff Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2013
    lazy layabout
    uk
    Arghhhh my daughter is gonna be pestering me for this, she is more annoying than the annoying orange lol.