Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2013, 02:17 AM

Default Updated with more screens

Updated with some screens from the story today.

I'd also like to remind you to sign up your email here: http://www.castleraid2.com and we'll notify you as soon as the game is available on the App Store.

Have a great thursday!
Old 12-12-2013, 02:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by popjam5 View Post
Wow, I have been looking for a game like this for ages. I even made a thread to find a game which was very similar to this:

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=208678

This game seems to be very close to the game i was looking for, even better. Thank you developer for bringing this amazing game to my knowledge.

The screenshots and trailer look amazing, and I really like it how you can choose your army before battling someone.

I have a couple of questions:

1. When you upgrade your units, will your opponents be upgraded too (when battling on a same device) If not, wouldn't it make it unfair?

2. How do you win? Do you need to get to just destroy (or reach) the opponents castle? Wouldn't this make the possibility of winning by spamming troops in the middle?

I can not wait for the release tomorrow, however unfortunately I only have $1 in my account
We're really glad to hear that! Hope it will live up to your expectations.

To answer your questions:

1. Unit upgrades are only applicable in single player campaign mode. When you battle a friend everyone plays without upgrades. That being said, you can apply handicap (disadvantage) to either side in head 2 head to even out the odds if you're better than your opponent.

2. You win by destroying the opponent's castle. So you have to reach it with enough units to stave off the opponent's troops as well as his/her defensive super weapons (towers). To spam troops you need money, which you don't have a lot of to start off with, so it's not as easy as it sounds. It also depends on the battlefield and the difficulty level. In some cases, storming the front, so to speak, can be a good strategy, and in other cases a terrible mistake.

Does this answer your questions?

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts and comments after playing the game.

Cheers!
Old 12-13-2013, 07:35 AM

Default Official release thread

Castle Raid 2 is now available! Here's the official release thread.

Cheers!

/Arcticmill

Closed Thread