Heroes of loot or hero siege?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Tyra, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Tyra

Tyra Well-Known Member

Feb 3, 2011
    Illustration & Graphic Designs
    Germany
    Hey there!

Looking for different classes, loot (what else), pets and story (or quests).

Which is better? :D

2. Hero Seige, more to do.

3. ScotDamn

ScotDamn Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jul 8, 2013
    Wireless Sales
    Happy Daddy
    #3 ScotDamn, Jan 4, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2014
    Both are good. But I gotta say Heroes of Loot is the better of the two. It's more dynamic in my opinion and has good humor. Randomized dungeons with hidden areas, and doesn't seem to get old. I believe there are 5 classes which are all pretty good. Plus it keeps it challenging by dynamically adjusting the difficulty after you make it to a certain length. There are also several mini quest given throughout play. No pets though.

Hero Siege is pretty good too and the dev seems committed to updating and adding more content. But the levels all feel very similar to one another and your attacks don't change up nearly as much as HoL. There is kind of a pet that you can get, a flying eyeball. But if you die, you need to hope to obtain it again. Cool thing is that if you die, you keep your level experience.

You really can't go wrong with either but in my opinion HoL is the clear cut winner.

4. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    There's multiple pets in Hero Siege not just the eyeball FYI.

And this is tough, but if you're looking for quests, I say HoL.

But I prefer Hero Siege's combat and how all the relics you get really mix things up

5. ScotDamn

ScotDamn Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jul 8, 2013
    Wireless Sales
    Happy Daddy
    Word. I've only seen the eye so far. Cool.

@Tyra
    It's worth mentioning that HS definitely has some inspiration from Diablo with graphics looking like Binding of Isaac. I really enjoyed the Diablo nods and music too for what it's worth.

6. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Right now, i prefer Heroes of Loot, one of my favorite games. I've only scratched the surface of Hero Siege, as im waiting for the patch that would seem to make the game a lot better.

7. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    hero siege. Sure!

8. Panicci

Panicci Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2012
    CEO of my own company
    Finland
    Why not play both? I play Heroes of Loot alot, and also my own game Hero Siege. Both are different in a way so its refreshing to switch in between :).

9. Tyra

Tyra Well-Known Member

Feb 3, 2011
    Illustration & Graphic Designs
    Germany
    Thanks a lot for your help!

Will think about it to get both ;)
    But I don't have much time to play (thanks to my sweet little daughter), so I have still to decide. ;)