2D Concept Artist Needed for Tower Defence Project

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by Caatalyst, May 19, 2014.

1. Caatalyst

Caatalyst Well-Known Member

Feb 7, 2013
    Refinery Games
    UK
    #1 Caatalyst, May 19, 2014
    Last edited: May 19, 2014
    Hello Everyone,

My name is James and I am leading the development of a new tower defence game for Android and iOS.

We have an opening for a 2D Concept artist who will be responsible for designing towers and some vehicles in the game. We are a team of 7. Unfortunately one of our existing artist could no longer continue working on the project so we need somebody to pick up the remainder of designs which includes one full turret family tree, as well as re-presenting the previous tower designs in their own style. There is not a great deal of work left to be done as many of the designs have already been created. Any skills in G.U.I design and 3D modelling is also desirable.

This is a casual project and is been developed with no budget making it ideal for somebody who is looking to develop their portfolio either around their main line of work or studies. Everyone is working on the same basis with the incentive of sharing any revenue that is sourced through sales beyond release. Everybody involved will also be fully credited for their contributions.

You can view work in development materials on our facebook blog. If you are interested in getting involved or have any questions then please send an email to [email protected] with a link to your portfolio.

Cheers,

James

2. Caatalyst

Feb 7, 2013
    Refinery Games
    UK
    This position is still available. If you are interested please get in touch :)

3. Caatalyst

Feb 7, 2013
    Refinery Games
    UK
    We are still looking for the right candidate for this project. If you are interested please send an email to [email protected]

4. Caatalyst

Feb 7, 2013
    Refinery Games
    UK
    We are still looking for the right candidate for this project. If you are interested please send an email to [email protected]