★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
10-19-2015, 08:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by curtisrshideler View Post
The TA app just informed me that this has now been updated. They're probably just going down the list of incompatible games with iOS 9 and finally got to SoM.
Awesome! I'm about to check and make sure thanks for the heads up as this is my fav from the SNES days!
10-19-2015, 09:06 AM
It's working again and so is chrono trigger! Square is on the ball lately which is good cuz I own almost every game they have in the App Store

10-19-2015, 09:25 AM
I hope they still find it in their collective hearts to fix Drakerider.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
10-19-2015, 01:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
I hope they still find it in their collective hearts to fix Drakerider.
Yeah, I never got around to picking that one up, but it looked good. It broke with iOS 8 right?
10-19-2015, 02:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by curtisrshideler View Post
Yeah, I never got around to picking that one up, but it looked good. It broke with iOS 8 right?
Yup.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword