★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
02-10-2016, 01:53 PM
In Catherine's defense, being able to stun an enemy every 6 seconds is pretty amazing and when used correctly it can easily shut down certain characters that like to build up Breaking Point/Broken Myth stacks, or characters with serpent's mask that rely on life steal... possibilities are endless. I'd argue that while Ardan's Vanguard is pretty great all throughout the game, Catherine's stun continues to gain value throughout the match and eventually become crucial to success in certain team fights. Also body-blocking with her shield is ridiculous, especially against a team that doesn't know how it works.
02-10-2016, 05:17 PM
ARGH!! Another game where the Ardan wants to spend more time in the lane than they do farming in the jungle. HELLO!! I'm Taka I'm squishy I need you to farm. FFS!!
02-10-2016, 05:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brrobotix View Post
In Catherine's defense, being able to stun an enemy every 6 seconds is pretty amazing and when used correctly it can easily shut down certain characters that like to build up Breaking Point/Broken Myth stacks, or characters with serpent's mask that rely on life steal... possibilities are endless. I'd argue that while Ardan's Vanguard is pretty great all throughout the game, Catherine's stun continues to gain value throughout the match and eventually become crucial to success in certain team fights. Also body-blocking with her shield is ridiculous, especially against a team that doesn't know how it works.
But by late game every person probably will have a reflex block. They reflex block every stun and by the time the fight is over you have only stunned one person if your lucky. The body block with the shield is great though
02-10-2016, 11:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangbone View Post
ARGH!! Another game where the Ardan wants to spend more time in the lane than they do farming in the jungle. HELLO!! I'm Taka I'm squishy I need you to farm. FFS!!
Well the laner could've been having trouble getting poked so he was there so he could farm in safety. If not, haha Classic Vainglory.