★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
02-10-2016, 01:53 PM
In Catherine's defense, being able to stun an enemy every 6 seconds is pretty amazing and when used correctly it can easily shut down certain characters that like to build up Breaking Point/Broken Myth stacks, or characters with serpent's mask that rely on life steal... possibilities are endless. I'd argue that while Ardan's Vanguard is pretty great all throughout the game, Catherine's stun continues to gain value throughout the match and eventually become crucial to success in certain team fights. Also body-blocking with her shield is ridiculous, especially against a team that doesn't know how it works.
02-10-2016, 05:17 PM
ARGH!! Another game where the Ardan wants to spend more time in the lane than they do farming in the jungle. HELLO!! I'm Taka I'm squishy I need you to farm. FFS!!

02-10-2016, 05:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brrobotix View Post
In Catherine's defense, being able to stun an enemy every 6 seconds is pretty amazing and when used correctly it can easily shut down certain characters that like to build up Breaking Point/Broken Myth stacks, or characters with serpent's mask that rely on life steal... possibilities are endless. I'd argue that while Ardan's Vanguard is pretty great all throughout the game, Catherine's stun continues to gain value throughout the match and eventually become crucial to success in certain team fights. Also body-blocking with her shield is ridiculous, especially against a team that doesn't know how it works.
But by late game every person probably will have a reflex block. They reflex block every stun and by the time the fight is over you have only stunned one person if your lucky. The body block with the shield is great though
02-10-2016, 11:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangbone View Post
ARGH!! Another game where the Ardan wants to spend more time in the lane than they do farming in the jungle. HELLO!! I'm Taka I'm squishy I need you to farm. FFS!!
Well the laner could've been having trouble getting poked so he was there so he could farm in safety. If not, haha Classic Vainglory.
02-12-2016, 10:45 PM
I really enjoy the kraken system. The kraken was 99% done, I ran in and hit it once and stole it for our team, lol. We still lost, but we did pretty good for 2 v 3.
02-13-2016, 04:32 PM
So I bought Fortress today and played a few matches with him, and let's just say I think I found a new replacement for Catherine
02-13-2016, 11:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekko View Post
So I bought Fortress today and played a few matches with him, and let's just say I think I found a new replacement for Catherine
Wow. Your legit the first person I've seen who likes fortress.
02-14-2016, 01:49 AM
Quote:
I love fortress I play him the most at the moment he's awsome. I play him as support and he has great damage and sustainability. Amazing at finishing blows and dealing damage even when played as roam. I wouldn't dream of playing him as warrior because roam as him is too fun
02-14-2016, 08:38 AM
Quote:
I like Fortress as well. Usually use a weapon build with him. Dominated a match with him last night with like 15 kills.
02-14-2016, 07:26 PM
Haha! What a match! My 11-year-old nephew and I just dominated a team of Blackfeather, Skaarf, and Ozo. I was Fortress and my nephew was Koshka. Saw was our other team member but he went afk about 5 mins in. I had 18 kills, 5 deaths, and 10 assists. Super satisfying win!!