Miniclip and Kongregate Response time to developers.

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by Thekool1s, Aug 24, 2016.

1. Thekool1s

Thekool1s New Member

Aug 24, 2016
    Hey guys, Does any body knows the average Response time for these companies?. I have sent a request to this email for miniclip: [email protected] I did not get any confirmation email that my request was received etc. It has been 9 days since i sent the email. So i am getting a little worried. Also there is this page too. http://corporate.miniclip.com/contact/

it has the "Business and Game Development" section. Should i resend a request via this form too?

Also Does anybody knows the response time for Kongregate Android/ios Publishing? I am planning to send a request to them too.

Any Help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for reading.

2. fgl_sam

fgl_sam Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2016
    Engineer
    Norwich, UK
    When sending an important email with links, I usually either include an image that is loaded from a server of mine, so I can track views of that image (rough way to estimate if it's been viewed) or any links I include go over a link shortener so I can very accurately track clicks.

It's nice to know if you're being ignored or dismissed!

3. Thekool1s

Thekool1s New Member

Aug 24, 2016
    So if they dismiss do they inform you?

4. Benjo

Benjo Well-Known Member

May 6, 2014
    Community Manager
    London
    Hi there, I'm part of the Community team at Miniclip. We get a lot of games sent in but we always respond to all requests. Thanks a lot for your patience! If you want to PM me your email/game name I can chat to our team and ask them to prioritize :)

5. Thekool1s

Thekool1s New Member

Aug 24, 2016
    Thanks for the response benjo. Sending you a pm. :)

6. AdoreGames

AdoreGames Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2015
    UK
    #6 AdoreGames, Aug 25, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2016
    Hey Benjo,

We realise that Miniclip receives tons of games each day, but we have doubts about that 'always respond to all requests' thing. Please don't mislead devs here. We sent Miniclip numerous pitches and follow-ups, but no reply received :( So, we went publishing our game ourselves.

Nevertheless, you'are our last hope:rolleyes: we'll send you a PM shortly.