Kemco RPG with the least grinding or best story?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by NaughtHere, Oct 1, 2013.

1. NaughtHere

NaughtHere Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2010
    There are way too many Kemco RPGs for me to try enough to find out which I'd like the most, so I thought I'd turn to you folks for help.

First, which Kemco RPGs have the least amount of grinding? Or, which are the easiest?

Secondly, which have the best story? Which have the best character development, dialogue, or least amount of cliches?

While I'd like anyone's opinions, I mostly want to hear from those that have played several/many Kemco RPGs, so I know they have a good frame of reference.

2. awp69

awp69 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    I personally still find Fantasy Chronicle to be the best Kemco RPG in terms of story, polish and gameplay. It's been a while since I played it but don't remember it being very grindy. Honestly, compared to many JRPGs, I don't find any of Kemco's RPGs to be all that grindy.

3. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Symphony of Origin is still my choice here, part of it because it is universal on top of being a solid Kemco title.

4. iPadisGreat

iPadisGreat Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012
    The Kemco RPGs' storylines have all sort of melded together for me. Can't really distinguish one from another anymore...

But if all you are looking for is a good time, like a Summer blockbuster film, then Kemco is good.

If you want not bad storyline with character development and no grinding, try Avadon, a non-Kemco game.

5. NaughtHere

NaughtHere Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2010
    I would love to be able to play avadon on my iphone, but I can't :(