Primal Rivals - What do you guys think of our teaser trailer?

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by ReganN, May 26, 2015.

1. ReganN

ReganN Active Member

Apr 22, 2015
    Community Manager
    Christchurch, New Zealand
    Hey Guys!

Our Closed BETA for Primal Rivals is well underway!

What I wanted to know was what do you think of our Primal Rivals teaser trailer?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jH8wofELeXY

Let me know what you think as I have some codes to give out to access the BETA version of Primal Rivals on iOS!

#BeTheHero

2. Cosmic Badger

Cosmic Badger Well-Known Member

May 10, 2015
    Dublin
    Looks great, really like the art style. I wouldn't have know it was a tower defence [specifically] game though without reading the description

3. ReganN

ReganN Active Member

Apr 22, 2015
    Community Manager
    Good to know! When our full cinematic trailer comes out in the near future that should solve that problem :p

Do you have an iOS device? If so Private Message me and I will provide you with a BETA Code to access Primal Rivals.

4. triggywiggy

triggywiggy Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2010
    Freelance writer, Student, Casually employed in re
    Perth, Western Australia
    Trailer looks good, but you can't really get an idea about what the game is about looking at it.

5. kopicha

kopicha Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2015
    IT
    It's like a tower defense game. You capture land to gain resource to upgrade and unlock new units(tower). And you play as one of the hero you pick at the start of the game. Instead of a fix route where enemies invade you, you actually spend resource to build the track where your enemies can travel and also towers along the way to demolish them preventing them from reaching and killing your hero. Your hero will attempt to fight back when they are in range however it's best to keep enemies away since hero die = game over. You can level up both your towers and hero as you progress. It has competitive mode where someone can invade your land. So you need minions to protect your island. and it acts the same way where your minions will try to kill your invading opponent's hero. It's a really good game that needs to be very strategic. Much more than most generic TD games as your planning completely determine how your enemies approach you. :)

6. ReganN

ReganN Active Member

Apr 22, 2015
    Community Manager
    THIS GUY! What he said basically...A very accurate description :) HIGH FIVE FROM THE PR TEAM!

7. ReganN

ReganN Active Member

Apr 22, 2015
    Community Manager
    If you have an iOS device I can add you to our BETA build for you to try if you would like? Just PM me your details.

8. deano13

deano13 Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2015
    England
    Multiplayer game?

9. ReganN

ReganN Active Member

Apr 22, 2015
    Community Manager
    It certainly will be! You'll be able to face your friends and take their territories for yourself! MWAHAHAHA!

10. ReganN

ReganN Active Member

Apr 22, 2015
    Community Manager
    Like our Facebook page!

As always guys make sure you go like our Facebook below to keep up to date with everything Primal Rivals, see more art and find out when we will be going live with our App!

http://www.facebook.com/primalrivals

11. Zerodactyl

Zerodactyl Well-Known Member

Agree with this. I'm looking forward to playing the game to see what it's like.

12. ReganN

ReganN Active Member

Apr 22, 2015
    Community Manager
    If you are an iOS user I can arrange for you to have access to our BETA version? Just PM me your details and I can arrange this for you.