Marvel vs Capcom for iphone?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Sai113, Aug 13, 2011.

1. Sai113

Sai113 Member

Jul 1, 2011
    Does anyone knows if MvC will be out for the iphone?
    since street fighter has been out , i wonder if MvC will be alos out :confused:

2. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    Wrong section, buddy. This is for games that have been announced, not for idle speculation. Next time, use the game discussion section.

3. OutSpoken

OutSpoken Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2011
    So lets continue this speculation..:D

anyone heard any rumblings? since March the rumors of a MvC ios game have gone pretty quiet...

Doe anyone still believe we will see a port?

4. Chocolate

Chocolate Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2010
    If/when the FinalBurn emulator gets ported to iOS, you'd be able to play the first MvsC game.

5. DBrown519

DBrown519 Well-Known Member

Jan 8, 2010
    Environmental, Health, and Safety Fields
    Fullerton (Orange County), CA
    Marvel vs Capcom for iPhone/iPod/iPad!

They really need to port/emulate Marvel vs Capcom (1st one) into the app store. I know in 2012 this can be done, and these companies know what their consumers want also. I just hope it can be done soon, or is in the works! :)

6. daigamer

daigamer Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2011
    Not with all the cheapskates saying oh its missing 2 charactors , so it should be 99 cents. I wont be surprised if big companies slow down porting this year.

7. Spamcan

Spamcan Well-Known Member

UMvC3 is missing two characters, it should have been 99 cents. $10 for another Resident Evil character and some Marvel squid thing? No thanks.

I'm putting this pretty high on the "never going to happen" list. Even if we get a MvC game it'll probably be a watered down version of MvC3 or MvC1 instead of the perfect port of MvC2 they should release..

8. Quantus

Quantus Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2011
    Doesn't the MvC1 work with imame4all?

9. klarence

klarence Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    yes,compared with these watered down version of big titles, what I want is blade of fury II from gameloft.
    when indie developer could make games like shadowgun, I don't worship traditional big companys any more.