Full development services avail.

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by appliquette, Apr 12, 2012.

1. appliquette

appliquette Member

Apr 12, 2012
    Developer
    Appliquette specializes in building socially connected Games & Apps for Marketing and Creative Agencies, Publishers, independent Businesses and passionate individuals.

We are highly skilled in all areas of development and can see your project through from initial idea generation & design, through to full development and store publishing.

We provide full services in Code, Art, QA, Post Release support and Marketing.

www.Appliquette.com.au

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Feel free to contact us at [email protected] for any inquiries.

2. omg

omg New Member

Apr 13, 2012
    I worked with Andrew Osborne back when he was at Silhouette Studios and it was atrocious. Though he himself was very polite and professional, the project was over 7 months late, I was sent unfinished source code even though I saw a decent ad-hoc, and he and his partner dropped contact with me when I was asking why the source code provided wasn't as far along as the ad-hoc.

Overall a bad experience.

3. appliquette

appliquette Member

Apr 12, 2012
    Developer
    Thank you for your feedback.

Just to be clear Appliquette is not affiliated with Silhouette Studios and we are completely separate entities.