Universal A Clockwork Brain 2.0 for iOS, Android & Windows

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Total Eclipse, Apr 22, 2016.

1. Total Eclipse

Total Eclipse Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    A Clockwork Brain 2.0

Insanely Fun Puzzles to Train Your Brain!

Hello!

We're delighted to let you know that A Clockwork Brain 2.0 has been released for iOS, Android and Windows devices.

For our small studio that was quite an achievement and after 20 months of work we can't wait to tell you all about it! :D

A bit of history
    Back in 2012 we released A Clockwork Brain, a puzzle/brain training game on iOS, which ended up getting downloaded over 1.5 million times, getting featured by Apple and chosen by the Sunday Times as "One of the 500 Best Apps in the world"!

So, what's the "2.0"?
    A Clockwork Brain 2.0 is not a sequel but more of a great evolution. With it we aim to bring gamers and brain training enthusiasts together, in a fun, social and competitive game.

Features
    • ➡ Join ‘Sprocket’, the beloved robot mentor, and enjoy 17 fun & challenging games, and sharpen your Memory, Attention, Dexterity, Language and Reasoning skills!
    • ➡ Train every day with Daily Boost, your personalised brain workout, to improve your cognitive skills!
    • ➡ Collect Tokens as you play, and unlock special Game Modes and Upgrades!
    • ➡ Get help from powerful Petbots and boost your play!
    • ➡ View weekly and monthly graphs and in-depth statistics of your performance in Memory, Attention, Dexterity, Language and Reasoning games!
    • ➡ Customise your brain training and play against time or at your own pace!
    • ➡ Sharpen those verbal skills in ten languages: English, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Swedish, Greek!
    • ➡ See how long you can survive in the fiendishly difficult Insane Round for even higher scores and a greater challenge!
    • ➡ Automatic progress syncing across devices with Facebook Connect!

Screenshots

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Player Reviews
    • • "Lots of fun! - Everyone in our family loves this game. From 8 - 55!!"
    • • "The most amazing brain challenging game I have ever found!! Well done!!"
    • • "I have all the brain trainers, and this is by far my fav! Keep up the great work!"
    • • "The mini games in this app are fantastic and very addictive! The artwork is simply stunning."
    • • "This game is outstanding for improving one's memory! Great for older folks like me whose memory is beginning to deteriorate because of old age. Recommend this to anyone who wants a good challenge and wants to keep their brain working!"

Requirements
    • • iOS: iPhone/iPod touch/iPad (universal app) with at least 512 MB RAM running iOS 7+.
    • • Android: Smartphone/tablet with at least 512 MB RAM running Android 4.0+.
    • • Windows: Smartphone/tablet/PC (optimized for touchscreens) with at least 512 MB RAM running WP 8.1+/Windows 8.1+.

Availability
    Available on the App Store, Google Play and Windows Store.

Price
    Free to download and play. Includes in-app purchases.

Join Us!
    Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/AClockworkBrain
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/AClockworkBrain
    Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/TotalEclipseGames

2. DonnyDJ76

DonnyDJ76 Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2011
    Male
    Teacher
    Hackensack, NJ
    I got the email. Very excited to download later. Hoping this has achievements like the older version.

3. Total Eclipse

Hey, Donny. Great to see a fan! :D

Achievements are there, of course. Here's a blog post for what you should expect as a player from v.1.x!

Enjoy!

4. DonnyDJ76

Nov 1, 2011
    Male
    Teacher
    Hackensack, NJ
    This looks great regardless, and the added challenges/games look a lot more diverse and exciting than the original. Will download later when I get home from work!

5. Total Eclipse

We're currently featured by Apple in select countries and we're in the Top 10 of Education in the UK! :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. nkarafo

nkarafo Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2011
    mini review

I have purchased it long ago before the update and I can honestly say that it's an incredible hidden little gem for iOS !!!
    Many people don't know it but I believe it's an essential app to your iOS library.
    With the update, it became even better !
    It has a very good presentation, nice music, detailed statistics and great gameplay. Overall it's one of the best for this type of category !
    I have supported the developers because some games like this unfortunately are not famous and some other pointless and silly games like flappy games get most of the attention but they have negative impact to the players and are so brainless! On the contrary, this game sharpens your brain !!
    :rolleyes: :cool: ;)

7. Total Eclipse

Thank you for your kind words, nkarafo! They're really appreciated! :)

8. sakara214ever

sakara214ever Well-Known Member

May 10, 2012
    A true gem that i hope gets the attention it deserves.

9. Total Eclipse

Thank you so much, sakara! :)

By the way, our friends in Norway seem to appreciate A Clockwork Brain 2.0!

[​IMG]

10. Total Eclipse

We keep getting some excellent reviews across platforms, and we wanted to share some with you:

• ➡ Love it! Totally engrossing game. Hard to put down.
    • ➡ Truly outstanding game!
    • ➡ Mind blowing game
    • ➡ Amazing. Really interesting and challenging #
    • ➡ I've been playing and enjoying for sometime now. The improvements are excellent.
    • ➡ Brilliant. This game is addictive and improve my brain performance for work. Please do more games
    • ➡ My brain is now buff. This helps me so much at school in maths and english its great.
    • ➡ Can't stop! Really cool mini games to challenge yourself! Great jobs guys!
    • ➡ Awesome brain training. This is honestly really good! Fun and helping at the same time
    • ➡ Addictive. Very addictive little game and the more you play the more free bonuses you get.
    • ➡ Great game!! I absolutely love this game. The puzzles are a lot of fun.
    • ➡ Engaging! Just opened it and it's terribly fun!

We would really appreciate it if you left a review on the stores, too! :)

11. Winds

Winds New Member

Apr 24, 2016
    I like the graphics and sounds :)

12. Total Eclipse

13. Total Eclipse

More great reviews keep coming in from all over the world! :D

➡ Simply Marvelous!

➡ Fun and good game. Play it since 2012. Got even better with recent update. Love it :)

➡ Playing this app is a great way to start the day by stimulating the mind. Great alternative to Lumosity. I recommend this game.

➡ Really enjoy this app - good graphics and fun games that are challenging and get harder according to your improving performance.

➡ This is a standout game, with lots of appeal! It's fun, challenging, and creative. I love it! Definitely uses several aspects of the brain's functioning.

➡ I loved this game before the changes. Now love it even more. Very challenging! Will keep you entertained for hours. Just try it! You will not be disappointed.

➡ I've been playing Clockwork Brain regularly for over a year and really like the upgrade that became available this week. My familiar mini-games are still there, plus several new ones that are equally as fun and challenging. One thing I appreciate is how quickly you can play a daily workout of four mini-games. I expect to keep playing Clockwork Brain for a long, long time. Thanks to all those responsible for the new upgrade!!

14. Total Eclipse

We're featured on Google Play!

Hello everyone!

We've been working on several game enhancements in the past months, and today we'd like to share some great news!

We're currently featured by Google in 24 countries! :D

[​IMG]

Meanwhile, we've been getting some excellent reviews across platforms. Here's a taste:

➡ Simple and stimulating. Excellent.

➡ Great game. So easy to get hooked!

➡ The new updates have made this game amazing!!! I return every day for the extra points#!

➡ I absolutely adore the painterly style of the pictures, and love the variety of mini games available. This game is very fun, and especially with the new statistic overviews, really motivates you to push yourself!

➡ I'm loving this game!makes you think but is fun ! It is genuinely the ONLY game I play! I live challenging myself daily!!! Thanks Clockwork!!

➡ Truly one of a kind! Play on my tablet, works wonderfully. Fast thinking and quick reflexes needed! Love it so far! Thanks so much for creating it!

➡ I really enjoy the aspect of the quick time brain games. The faster the puzzle the more into it you get. And the harder and faster it is the faster your brain will acknowledge it. Awesome game.

➡ I'm enjoying this game! 30 minutes in and I paid for the unlimited energy and such. I was looking for a game to train my brain and it looks like I found it!

➡ A-MAZING! ❤ As an artist, i fell in love with the style and art and feel and atmosphere of it! ## Soooo aesthetically applealing! And the music, goshhh. Such and amazing brain training, beautiful and fun! Definitely thinking of buying premium!

➡ I really liked the previous version of the app, when there were only four mini games to play. It never gets deleted when I do a bit of an app-cull. Now, there are more games, the development of a player profile, unlockable pets, a level-up experience, and the games themselves have been organised and compartmentalised into specific areas - this last feature is very handy for taking note of which areas I show a preference or aptitude for, and in which areas I could seriously improve. The game seems to make a more serious attempt at categorical "brain training," and so far I think it succeeds. It doesn't force players to pay for new games, only a few are locked away, leaving a large array to choose from if players aren't willing to buy. Still very aesthetically pleasing, even the games of the original incarnation have been neatened up a bit. A lovely, lively game.

15. DonnyDJ76

Nov 1, 2011
    Male
    Teacher
    Hackensack, NJ
    I'd like a refund from my premium purchase. This game is creative, but it doesn't do anything for me when achievements are not working.

16. Total Eclipse

Hi Donny.

We're sorry you experienced issues with Game Center Achievements. They do work, but sometimes they take more time than usual to appear on Game Center, for some reason.

For quick responses to support requests, please report issues from within the game via the Options menu, rather than writing here, as we don't check this thread as often.

Have fun! :)

17. Total Eclipse

Hi everyone!

It's been a while since we last wrote here, and it's because we've been very busy with updates to the game.

We'll tell you more about in a future post, but for now we wanted to let you know that A Clockwork Brain is being featured in the US, UK, Ireland, Australia and more countries by Apple.

[​IMG]

Your support means a lot to us, so we would like to thank you for training your brain with Sprocket! :D

As always, here are some player reviews that stand out:

➡ Brilliant with beautiful graphics The games are slightly different from other brain games. The graphics alone are outstanding. Love it.

➡ Brain action!! Love the variety of puzzles. Graphics are awesome# Well done!

➡ Awesome game! A great physical and mental sense conditioner. Nothing left out, nothing lagging, and an all around delicately balanced game for every age...

➡ Just started. Love it so far. Good time killer. These games help your senses. Love it. Would give 6 stars. Will buy prem. Great work - well put together.

➡ Love love love this game. Cool graphics, involving puzzles. Love collecting the petbots.

➡ I first downloaded this game 4 years ago and loved it then. Now it has advanced so much. I love the new games and graphics are always eye candy. This game will keep you on your toes and coming back for more.

➡ Major mind muscle building - This app is so good I'm even considering going pro, to support this great game! Great short mind teasers and puzzles that really make you think and think fast, along with training specific areas of the brain and it's super fun and engaging as well!

Have fun! ;)

18. Total Eclipse

Hi everyone!

With Christmas just around the corner, we decided to take one of the most popular mini-games in A Clockwork Brain and update it accordingly.

Presenting Solo: Christmas Edition! (before and after screenshot for good measure!) :)

[​IMG]

Naturally, Sprocket and his Petbots have dressed up for the occasion, as well, and invite you to challenge your brain muscles, as you enjoy that eggnog or mulled wine.

[​IMG]

From all of us at Total Eclipse, Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year! :D

19. Total Eclipse

Hi everyone.

Once again, we would like to thank you for the wonderful reviews that you keep leaving on the App Store, Google Play and Windows Store!

➡ Really good puzzles should be so easy but they turn out to be quite a challenge. Very Addictive
    ➡ Awesomeness
    ➡ Fantastic time killer
    ➡ Awesomeness in all it's glory to enhance cognitive function
    ➡ Incredible graphics and wonderful games with perfect details!
    ➡ Love it, so far! Works to your speed, improving each day! Fun!
    ➡ It has always been the dopest edutainment in an app
    ➡ This game is super awesome! I love the puzzles!
    ➡ Love it so much for 5 years as always
    ➡ Best brain game I found in awhile
    ➡ This game is a lot more challenging than expected. I enjoy it very much

Sprocket thanks you for your love, and wishes you'll enjoy the rest of your summer! :D