Started Zombie Shooting Sniper Game in 3D - Opinions Wanted!

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by cobaltplay1, Apr 25, 2016.

1. cobaltplay1

cobaltplay1 Member

Nov 30, 2015
    Hey Friends!

Hope all had a great weekend. It's pretty hot here in Dhaka, Bangladesh - I am staying now.

Anyways this post is about changing our business approach recently - We were developing 2D platform games before we took the decision of making some 3D games last month. So we've started and developed 3 games in 3D. 2 of them are Race Car Parking games - Race Car Parking Simulator 3D and Race Car Parking Simulator 3D 2
    Screenshot_2016-02-24-23-54-06.jpg sc4.jpg

and 3rd one is Zombie Shooter Sniper. We've got some good responses from Race Car Parking game from Amazon specially.

13343.jpg

Unfortunately no such impact from play store :(. And still we could not see such impact from Zombie Shooter Sniper either from amazon or play store. So what kind of 3D games are popular at the moment you think friends?

I was also wondering how you guys think about games nowadays? Is it worth doing 3D games? Or it's worth doing small 3D games and keep the cash flow running? If 3D games yes - then what genre should you focus? My thoughts of course mix it up. Do some bigger games and keep developing smaller ones just for quick cash flow.

Just want some advice guys. Also it would be really appreciated you can have a play of some my games and give some love :) and suggestions. Looking forward to hearing some cool words from you :cool: