Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 07-28-2013, 07:30 PM
Banned
iPhone 4, iOS 7.x

Anyone else playing this?
Any news on the update?
Old 07-29-2013, 06:18 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

I'm currently working on the levels for the update.. I'm gonna be moving into a new apartment in a couple weeks so I'm shooting to get it submitted before all that begins. After that, I'll probably work on finishing up the Android/Ouya versions.
Old 08-11-2013, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriStarch View Post
•••Spoiler:  You have to catch both boxes one on top of the other on your head and then launch both of them up.

Also, here is a shot of a new switch in action: one that launches things into the air!

I'm currently working on a new set of levels that will come out in the next update. Just out of curiosity, has anyone made it through all the levels yet?
I have finished all the levels. Haven't completed all the challenges yet. Some are really challenging. Thanks for making a fun and skill based game.
Old 11-11-2013, 03:06 PM
Banned
iPhone 4, iOS 7.x

What happened to this? The dev seemed pretty active and then...nothing
Old 11-12-2013, 07:33 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been active lately. My full time job is also at a game studio and we've been really busy on a big project lately. I've been a little burned out programming all day at work and trying to work on my own projects too.

I am still working on the update though, and things are finally starting to wind down a bit at work. I've currently got 10 levels ready that I'm really happy with and I'm shooting for 15 for the update. There's also going to be some shorter time attack courses, better iPhone 5 support, and some new level features aside from the launch pads.
Old 11-12-2013, 08:02 PM
Banned
iPhone 4, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriStarch View Post
Hey guys, sorry I haven't been active lately. My full time job is also at a game studio and we've been really busy on a big project lately. I've been a little burned out programming all day at work and trying to work on my own projects too.

I am still working on the update though, and things are finally starting to wind down a bit at work. I've currently got 10 levels ready that I'm really happy with and I'm shooting for 15 for the update. There's also going to be some shorter time attack courses, better iPhone 5 support, and some new level features aside from the launch pads.
Ok, cool. No problem. Just was curious if stuff was still coming. No need to rush, I'm fine knowing that content is being worked on
Old 02-03-2014, 06:32 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Sorry for the delay everybody! The update is now live and here's a quick rundown:

-15 new levels featuring the new launching platforms (and more challenging missions)
-Another new gameplay feature that was hopefully worth the wait
-More (and shorter) Time Attack courses available after completing the new level set
-Fullscreen graphics support for iPhone 5/iPad (switchable in video options)

Let me know if there's any tweaks or fixes you'd like to see! I'm going to do a minor update pretty soon as I found one little graphical issue that I definitely want to fix.