Dim Sum Robot #1 - mecha food cart action!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by DimwitDonuts, Jan 12, 2013.

1. DimwitDonuts

DimwitDonuts Member

Sep 15, 2011
    USA
    Hi TouchArcade! I'm a solo developer working on a new game called Dim Sum Robot #1. It's an arcade-style game where you pilot a robot food cart in order to serve customers, score big combos, and upgrade your food cart to outpace the competition.

I just launched a Kickstarter campaign today, and the game is expected to launch in February for iOS, Android, Mac, and PC.

Below I've included the trailer and a screenshot. I'd love some feedback! Thanks for looking!

[​IMG]

2. DimwitDonuts

DimwitDonuts Member

Sep 15, 2011
    USA
    Just wanted to post a quick update on Dim Sum Robot #1. I've been working on more artwork for the game, like the park level shown below. Lots of customers will congregate in the park, allowing the player to score some big combos in this stage.

[​IMG]

I've also been working on some cart upgrades, like a dim sum launcher, and cart-to-cart dueling. The Kickstarter campaign is going quite well, passing 70% today only 5 days after starting.

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to post! I want Dim Sum Robot #1 to be a great game, so your opinions are very important to me! Thank you!

3. DimwitDonuts

DimwitDonuts Member

Sep 15, 2011
    USA
    Just wanted to post some new screenshots for Dim Sum Robot #1. The game has gone through a complete revamp following the successful Kickstarter campaign, and I'm really excited about the new direction.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Dim Sum Robot #1 will launch this spring. I can't wait to release it!