The Barbarian (66% off) Until May 1st

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by sfbaystudios, Apr 21, 2016.

1. sfbaystudios

sfbaystudios Well-Known Member

May 12, 2015
    Game Developer
    California
  2. Repulsa

Repulsa Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    Everyone needs to jump on this NOW! This game is amazing and there is a massive update in the works so it's a great time to buy.

3. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
  4. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Lets get it!

5. Grimreave

Grimreave New Member

Mar 19, 2016
    he is still here

Some of you may recognize my name I've been a top player on many social RPGs for iOS past couple years.it all started with brave cross I was addicted and as I started realizing as a free player I tended to get very lucky over and over on the games from having about half of the top tier characters drop in my lap in the first month of brave cross up to a few months ago when it happened again on bleach brave souls when Noi ...white Ichi and white day toshiro all dropped 5 star from single pulls within hours from each other.it was this luck that another player Gaz noticed and we became fast friends.imagine our surprise when we realized we lived 10 mins from each other.the first time I went to his house I remember like 5 mins ago I walked in met his GF then went upstairs to the"game room"where 2 iPad lay on his pool table a gaming pc hissing in the corner on a desk and a iPhone with brave frontier playing laying beside the pc.the next 2 hours were consumed with showing me an RPG I thought at first glance was lesabel.ill never forget his response...lesabel?ha!no that game doesn't have the promise nor does the team behind it have anywhere close the talent this game and its creator has.he adsolutely loved it.i however never really got into the single player type.that didn't stop him every time he knew I'd get a iTunes card from begging me to get it.i watched him die in a car wreck last week.im a 36 year old man I haven't seen much in my life that truly effected me until that day.besides the normal effect on my life that a devastating event will have I also found myself deleting every game we played together each day.every Thursday he would check touch arcade as would I.a ritual many have I suppose.today the barbarian is on sale which doesn't matter as much as the fact that I've never actually seen it on iTunes unless I was looking at the pay once and play list in the years I knew him.but today it is and I felt its him saying....MAN!im OK so move on bro.oh and get the barbarian too! PS Sry for the massive post:(.

6. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Wow sorry to hear that Grim.

7. Pepelutin

Pepelutin Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2013
    Music teacher
    Belgium
    Sold! Sad story grim.

8. OrangutanKungfu

OrangutanKungfu Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2015
    Media
    UK
    I'm confused. It has warning marks saying that it requires the latest iOS, but in the compatibility section says it requires only iOS 6 and higher. I'm not going near it with my iOS 8.4 unless I get some guarantees. Looks like a very lovingly made game, though.

9. ZS77

ZS77 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2015
    Yeah, same here - I'm on 9.0.2 - can anyone confirm? Thanks

10. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale

Please-paragraph breaks are your friend! MY EYES...

11. Grimreave

Grimreave New Member

Mar 19, 2016
    I know.

Yea it sucks but that's life unfortunately.my mind was doin back flips when I came home yesterday and seen this I felt the need to share.afterwards I did kinda worry it would hijack the thread and taking focus off this game is last thing I wanted..what I didn't expect was that He-man would come all the way from castle greyskull to show me the error of my ways I am extremely flattered.

Both him and me got iPhone 6s about 4 months ago I have no idea what update for sure but I know we both had the chaos rings 3 problem where we had to airplane mode to play till recently so I'm fairly sure this runs on 9 he had it on both iPad and iPhone 6s and never heard any problems

12. gemineye62

gemineye62 Well-Known Member

Feb 16, 2010
    This game has potential. The fighting is fun. I really sucks that the developer spent so much time on this game only to have a really poor map
    system. I mean , am I missing something here? I have died a half dozens times running from an over powered enemy because I got lost and
    could not find the exit.

You lose half your gold and since you need the gold to buy spells etc. It really sucks that I died because of a really bad map system.
    Come on Mr. Developer, please fix this. I hope you do have plans to , as this is really sucking the fun out of the game for me.

Thanks

13. Pheebers

Pheebers Well-Known Member

Apr 27, 2013
    I'm stuck. It's as if in at the bottom of a well or something. Anyone had this happen to them?

Attached Files: