Universal The Incorruptibles: Knights of the Realm - hero based RTS (By BonusXP/MaxPlay)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Echoseven, Jul 17, 2015.

1. Echoseven

Echoseven Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 19, 2011
    The red Skittle
    [​IMG]
    The Incorruptibles - Knights of the Realm

Maximum Play
    Genres: Games Action Strategy
    Free ​

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Supported Devices:

• iPhone4S
    • iPadThirdGen4G
    • iPhone5s
    • iPadFourthGen
    • iPhone-3GS
    • iPadThirdGen
    • iPhone5
    • iPhone5c
    • iPhone6Plus
    • iPad23G
    • iPodTouchFourthGen
    • iPadMini4G
    • iPhone4
    • iPad2Wifi
    • iPodTouchFifthGen
    • iPodTouchSixthGen
    • iPadFourthGen4G
    • iPadMini
    • iPhone6

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 6.0

Download Size: 131.8MB

BonusXP, Inc.
    Developed by BonusXP & many of the creative minds behind the popular Age of Empires and Halo Wars franchises, The Incorr…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Developed by BonusXP & many of the creative minds behind the popular Age of Empires and Halo Wars franchises, The Incorruptibles is a true REAL-TIME STRATEGY game that combines intense combat & resource management with a robust hero crafting system that allows players to collect loot and resources to craft & level up their collection of heroes. Play as The Incorruptibles, a clan of unexpected heroes battling the Corrupted - an evil force intent on burning & destroying the lush & vibrant islands of the Realm. FEATURES: ● Take control of your heroes in real-time ● Engage in epic, fast-paced battles ● Unleash your hero's devastating attacks ● Save and expand your kingdom from the Corrupted ● Declare war against other players worldwide ● Unlock and collect powerful heroes to defend the Realm ● Upgrade your hero abilities with crafting items ● Enjoy rich and vibrant best-in-class graphics *** Requires iOS 7 or higher. The Incorruptibles is optimized to play best on iPad 3, iPhone 5, iPad Mini 2 and more recent devices. ***
    Information
    Seller:BonusXP, Inc.
    Genre:Action, Strategy
    Release:Nov 20, 2015
    Updated:Jul 11, 2016
    Version:1.1.3
    Size:115.3 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (1)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. The Son of Anarchy

The Son of Anarchy Well-Known Member

May 14, 2012
    #2 The Son of Anarchy, Jul 17, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2015
    Game is quite good, I didn't get far enough to decide if iap's are fair or not. I loaded it a second time in airplane mode to check playability offline, but it's online only which unfortunately is a deal breaker for me.

3. IPlayGame

IPlayGame Well-Known Member

May 29, 2015
  4. Anyfox

Anyfox Well-Known Member

May 13, 2015
    where world release?

5. Based Xatu

Based Xatu Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2013
    This is a great RTS. Kind of feel like it should be premium, hopefully it turns out like hitman sniper.

6. TywinTheVile

TywinTheVile Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2013
    I agree that this is a great RTS. High production values and looks to have deep engaging gameplay. It definitely stands out from my other RTS I have on my phone. Unfortunately, this genre is proliferated by free to play and unless they change the timers and game mechanics I can't see this going premium. Hope to be proven wrong but we will see. Since I spent too much money on the Dawn of Titans softlaunch I will be playing this one 100% free so I will report how it goes

7. touchy85

touchy85 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2015
  8. Boardumb

Boardumb Administrator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Apr 14, 2009
    THE BOSS
    Sacramento, CA
    Just bumping for worldwide launch purposes.

9. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    This has kept me interested since starting it so thats good news!

10. BXP_Thunder

BXP_Thunder Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2012
    #11 BXP_Thunder, Dec 9, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2015
    The Incorruptibles: Knights of the Realm - hero based RTS (By BonusXP/MaxPlay)

Hi everyone - I work at BonusXP which is a game development company that was founded by a number of ex-Ensemble Studios veterans. We've worked titles such as Age of Empires and Halo Wars. Our latest game is called The Incorruptibles, a strategy game for mobile devices that is now available in the App Store.

Join an unexpected clan of heroes, to fight against a mysterious entity called the Corrupted, who are intent on burning and destroying the lush and vibrant islands of the Realm.

BonusXP, Inc.
    Developed by BonusXP & many of the creative minds behind the popular Age of Empires and Halo Wars franchises, The Incorr…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Developed by BonusXP & many of the creative minds behind the popular Age of Empires and Halo Wars franchises, The Incorruptibles is a true REAL-TIME STRATEGY game that combines intense combat & resource management with a robust hero crafting system that allows players to collect loot and resources to craft & level up their collection of heroes. Play as The Incorruptibles, a clan of unexpected heroes battling the Corrupted - an evil force intent on burning & destroying the lush & vibrant islands of the Realm. FEATURES: ● Take control of your heroes in real-time ● Engage in epic, fast-paced battles ● Unleash your hero's devastating attacks ● Save and expand your kingdom from the Corrupted ● Declare war against other players worldwide ● Unlock and collect powerful heroes to defend the Realm ● Upgrade your hero abilities with crafting items ● Enjoy rich and vibrant best-in-class graphics *** Requires iOS 7 or higher. The Incorruptibles is optimized to play best on iPad 3, iPhone 5, iPad Mini 2 and more recent devices. ***
    Information
    Seller:BonusXP, Inc.
    Genre:Action, Strategy
    Release:Nov 20, 2015
    Updated:Jul 11, 2016
    Version:1.1.3
    Size:115.3 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (1)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

11. IOSgamer1980

IOSgamer1980 Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2015
    I got one of your codes. I will try this tomorrow and post imps.

12. ramzarules

ramzarules Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    loved the "Sorry Dave" trailer, i will download and try this.
    I am hoping every new game of this type will not focus on raiding and get raider by other players, but eh, i know it's unrealistic to hope this.
    If i end up playing it more than 2 hours i will post imps too.

13. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    I am liking it so far but I think there is 2 threads going on here.

14. RinoaHeartily

RinoaHeartily Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2010
    Oh man I finally found a gem!!! This game is awesome!! Seriously I hate those free games but this is really different from the rest and the graphics superb!!!

15. Levanax

Levanax Active Member

Apr 2, 2013
    Liking this game a lot so far. If anyone has a guild going let me know. I'd love to join.