Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 06-21-2013, 08:31 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by subtract View Post
I haven't played this yet (just bought it) but I've really enjoyed your other games.

I don't know how in the name of god Apple does search (based on keywords?), but searching the App Store (on iPhone) for Crush, crush!, Crush!, CRUSH, or CRUSH! brings up 946 results, but this game is not one of the first hits (I drilled down, it's actually number 17 - behind gems like "iHeart Love Compatibility", "Siege Hero" and "Bubble Mania").

I had to find it by searching for "radiangames", (which finds your other apps) then tapping on one of them, going to developer info, and tapping on Crush. If I hadn't been familiar with Ballistic or Inferno, I might just have assumed it wasn't available in my country for some reason.

I find Apple's search generally appalling, but I thought you might like to know.
I noticed that as well. CRUSH! might be a little generic for the search engine but couldn't the stupid thing at least prioritize app titles with "crush!" actually in the name?
Old 06-21-2013, 03:53 PM

Well, to be honest I would love to have a few more color schemes.
Old 06-24-2013, 01:55 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

I played CRUSH for 3 hours straight and I am not sure if an achievement is supposed to be unlocking or not or it still isn't fixed after the recent update. Any help would greatly be appreciated. The GC achievement that has unlocked so far is when I use all six powers five times.

However, it is unclear if other GC achievements will unlock.

*The achievement that is quite confusing is the one where you apparently play the 3 modes 20 times each. I must have played Think, React, and Crush modes 100 times each last night. Under goals, within the game, where it says play 3 modes 20 times, the multiplier went from 1 to 2 after a couple of hours.

For anyone who hasn't played this, all of this probably looks very confusing. I'm just looking for an answer!

Many thanks!

Don
Old 08-02-2013, 10:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloko View Post
Well, to be honest I would love to have a few more color schemes.
Yes i must agree. Can there be a few more colorful tiles??