iPhone Ars Tactica - A steampunk inspired, asynchronous turn based strategy game

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by T-Go Co Games, Feb 26, 2013.

1. T-Go Co Games

T-Go Co Games Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Feb 26, 2013
    Game Developer
    Montreal, Canada
    #1 T-Go Co Games, Feb 26, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2013
    NOTE: The game's name has been officially announced as 'Diesel Tactics'

Hey all,

I'm proud to announce T-Go Co Games' upcoming game 'Ars Tactica' (working title).

It's an asynchronous turn based strategy game (like Hero Academy) that also allows players to build their own custom armies to bring into battle, similar to the table top games Warhammer or War Machine.

The world and art style are inspired from World War I and II imagery with a steampunk/dieselpunk vibe to it. The game will be 3D with 2D background elements.

Right now we only have the first concept art pieces to show (though modelling and animation have begun, we just aren't showing anything yet!), but we have new announcements several times per week on our website (and twitter and facebook pages) and if you're interested in following the progress of the game please follow us on any (or all!) of those!

We're hoping to launch the game in late summer (around August) with the beta being available about a month or so before release.

The game will be available on both iPhone and iPad. It will also be available on Android devices, but I don't think this is the place to bring that up. You will be able to play against each other though, so you can show those Android gamers what's what!

Here's some concept art from some of the units in the game:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If you want to see more and to keep up to date with our progress, check us out:

Web: www.tgocogames.com
    Twitter: www.twitter.com/tgocogames
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/tgocogames