★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Survivalcraft - Community Content and Recommendations

05-07-2013, 08:11 PM
#11
Joined: May 2012
Location: Narnia
Posts: 2,715
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smartbomb View Post
Castle incoming!
Man your castle/kingdom looks all fine and symmetrical. Mine is nothing near that.
05-07-2013, 08:39 PM
#12
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: Singapore
Posts: 1,760
Quote:
Originally Posted by JagerBombS View Post
This the start of my keep. ALL has been done in survival mode. This is the entrance.

Attachment 58824

Burnt my bridge down 3 times with the lava. It's going to take a long time to finish but its fun so far.i have a nice cow catching moat along the inside of my wall, and yes those are diamond eyes cause I don't give a fudge!
So the lava flows? That's cool.

05-07-2013, 08:39 PM
#13
Joined: May 2012
Location: Narnia
Posts: 2,715
What's a good world seed? Anyone find any good ones?
05-07-2013, 08:51 PM
#14
Joined: May 2013
Location: keller texas
Posts: 3
I want vehicle's in survival craft because I want my boat to move In 1.22
05-07-2013, 08:55 PM
#15
Joined: May 2012
Location: Narnia
Posts: 2,715
Quote:
Originally Posted by piga piga View Post
I want vehicle's in survival craft because I want my boat to move In 1.22
There'll be boats in the a future update. Hopefully.
05-08-2013, 03:30 AM
#16
Joined: Jun 2010
Location: England
Posts: 431
Finally, the main castle is done...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	284.0 KB
ID:	58864  
05-08-2013, 08:48 AM
#17
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: Singapore
Posts: 1,760
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smartbomb View Post
Finally, the main castle is done...
Epic.


Third house -- less of a shed than the other two. In the background, a land-bridge. Planning maybe stone stairs leading up to a lighthouse on that peak on the left.

And there's a bear up there watching the sunset.



Found that spruce useful for making scaffolding when building, easy to put up, easy to remove.
05-08-2013, 09:00 AM
#18
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 4,707
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblack View Post
Epic.


Third house -- less of a shed than the other two. In the background, a land-bridge. Planning maybe stone stairs leading up to a lighthouse on that peak on the left.

And there's a bear up there watching the sunset.



Found that spruce useful for making scaffolding when building, easy to put up, easy to remove.
How would I take screenshots like this and upload them here?
05-08-2013, 09:10 AM
#19
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: Singapore
Posts: 1,760
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxsta View Post
How would I take screenshots like this and upload them here?
There's a screen capture feature:



The pic is saved in Photos.
I tend to transfer the photos to my computer before I put it anywhere else since I tend to surf/post on forums on the computer.


(Hm..this Summerfields_118 texture pack does look pretty good..)

Last edited by Ravenblack; 05-08-2013 at 09:20 AM.
05-08-2013, 09:20 AM
#20
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 4,707
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblack View Post
There's a screenshot capture feature:



The pic is saved in Photos.
I tend to transfer the photos to my computer before I put it anywhere else since I tend to surf/post on forums on the computer.
Thanks, didn't even realize that's what it was for.