★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

The Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread!

08-23-2015, 06:48 AM
Bought Assassins Creed Unity on sale and finding it a lot better than the Internet fuss would have had me believe. Maybe because it's been patched, I don't know, whatever the reason for the initial negativity I can honestly say I at least am enjoying it more so than Black Flag. Reminds me a lot of how I felt playing AC2, and artistically (perhaps not technically) one of the better looking games I've played.
08-23-2015, 10:41 AM
Having only played the first Uncharted game (and that some years back) I'm looking forward to the Uncharted trilogy on PS4.

Finished Arkham Knight. I enjoyed it but I hope they do something to shake things up next time, it's getting a little too familiar for my liking.

08-23-2015, 10:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by september View Post
Bought Assassins Creed Unity on sale and finding it a lot better than the Internet fuss would have had me believe. Maybe because it's been patched, I don't know, whatever the reason for the initial negativity I can honestly say I at least am enjoying it more so than Black Flag. Reminds me a lot of how I felt playing AC2, and artistically (perhaps not technically) one of the better looking games I've played.
Interesting - I had a difficult time getting into Unity. I found the controls not working so good for me. I enjoyed Black Flag immensely and almost 100% the entire game - extremely rare for me to even finish a game. But AC2 was another game that I enjoyed immensely and I thought that BF played much more like AC2 than AC3 and Unity... Maybe there are some patches for the game that will make the controls work better, but my first / only time playing a number of months ago had me wishing the controls were more like AC2.

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
08-23-2015, 03:21 PM
Amazon has $30 Dragon Ball Xenoverse in the U.S. Haven't played a dragon ball game since budokai 2. Really tempted to get it but gotta fit some time in for it. dang backlog.

Wonder if its been lower than that?
08-23-2015, 09:18 PM
Apparently Metal Gear Solid V took the title from The Witcher 3 of Game Of The Year, however I buying it post day one used, I really don't want to give my money to Konami in any shape or form (I highly doubt that Kojima and his team will receive most or at least a decent part of it), I just hope that Kojima gets his recognition as the f' awesome genius he is.
08-23-2015, 10:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOutlander View Post
Apparently Metal Gear Solid V took the title from The Witcher 3 of Game Of The Year, however I buying it post day one used, I really don't want to give my money to Konami in any shape or form (I highly doubt that Kojima and his team will receive most or at least a decent part of it), I just hope that Kojima gets his recognition as the f' awesome genius he is.
The review are looking good, I agree about konami but will be buying day one for that reason. If profitable it shows the "mobile is where it's at" contingent they are wrong.
08-26-2015, 08:47 AM
I've been eyeing the Mega Man Legacy Collection, but haven't pulled the trigger. I'm scared. But I hear that those games aren't as hard as MM9 and MM10, which are the only ones I've played, or tried to play. Actually MM10 I've beaten, but only in its easy mode.
08-26-2015, 01:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by september View Post
I agree - I think it's a great game !