Global Devil Maker: Tokyo to be Released July 8

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by palmple78, Jun 28, 2013.

1. palmple78

palmple78 Member

Jun 7, 2013
    [​IMG]

I know a lot RPG card battle fans have been wondering when we’re going to release this awesome game, and for some the answer “soon” was frustratingly vague, but you don’t have to wait any longer for an official announcement. As the title says, Devil Maker: Tokyo will be released on Monday, July 8.

We have really worked hard to make sure this game appeals to core RPG card battle gamers, and we think you’ll be very happy with all aspects of the game. Keep checking in on our official Facebook page as we continue to provide game content up to our launch date.

And once again, thank you all for your interest, your patience, and your passion for this wonderful game.

2. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    I'm waiting for your next screenshots and trailers. Hope that you will do it soon. :)

3. Alister

Alister Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2012
    Philippines
    Im rather shocked they haven't posted them here already since its due next week..Devs do it ASAP in order to build some buzz and spark more interest..

4. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    I think that they need to take us thrill until they release it. :confused:

5. palmple78

palmple78 Member

Jun 7, 2013
    Here's a new video showing battle scenes from Devil Maker: Tokyo.

What do you guys think? We'd love to hear your opinion.

6. kenken11

kenken11 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Wow the effect is gorgeous. So it will be an online game? Or there will be offline mode?

7. palmple78

palmple78 Member

Jun 7, 2013
    We have another video to share. This one get a little into the story of Devil Maker.

When developing the game, we really wanted to put an emphasis on having an interesting plot behind the game, and we think you'll be impressed.

8. kenken11

Sep 29, 2012
  9. palmple78

palmple78 Member

Jun 7, 2013
    [​IMG]

Devil Maker is now available globally on Android! The iOS release is very soon. You can use the QR code above or download the game here: http://www.palmple.com/download?gameId=GLO_DMKR

And be sure to take part in our referral event. Leave your in-game nickname, and you will receive rewards based on the number of times someone has used you as a referral.

Enjoy the game!

10. kenken11

Sep 29, 2012
    Soon as in when?

11. Xenosage

Xenosage Well-Known Member

It is already available in the AppStore. So far, so good. I really like this game. Now I just can't turn off my iPhone as Ayakashi Ghost Guild and Devil Maker: Tokyo takes my whole time... These two games are just great. I hope Devil Maker: Tokyo will make it even better and that it shall become my no.1 :)

12. CosmiCricket

CosmiCricket New Member

Jul 17, 2013
    How to get an extra valuable premium summon ticket when starting the game:

1. Finish the tutorial
    2. You should be back at the home screen. Touch the floating "PALMPLE NOTICE" button.
    3. Find the "Refer a friend, get a Reward!" event.
    4. Enter in "CosmiCricket"

And you're done! Easy, right?

13. Cynuyt

Cynuyt Well-Known Member

14. Xenosage

The game itself is just great. However, the only thing that makes me upset is the font. Well, maybe it's not the case on Retina devices, but on iPhone 3Gs its really hard to find out attributes, AP/DP points etc...

15. Detrian

Detrian Member

Dec 27, 2011
    Seems that Palmple decided to #### over iOS users and held an introductory event for Android only. They've also ended the first season of the arena and changed the boss list, essentially locking iOS people out of getting some exclusive and powerful cards.

16. Xenosage

Well, about the Arena Event you're right. But I guess those bosses aren't so important here... You will eventually get a good card from Premium Ticket Summon, there are tons of those to get.