Universal Rayman Fiesta Run - (by Ubisoft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Nov 6, 2013.

1. ImLegend

ImLegend Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2010
    #201 ImLegend, Dec 17, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2013
    the best Rayman game ever!

2. Yeah, definitely liking this better than the first one.

3. GregB

GregB Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2009
    Yes - this game rules.

4. killercow

killercow Well-Known Member

New update is out with two new christmas skins and a new title screen.

5. Breinstein

Breinstein Well-Known Member

Sep 27, 2012
    The Netherlands
    And as a present we get the Facebook icon and the connect to Facebook shoved right in our face.. Absolutely terrible that a paid game has this push to connect to Facebook . I am really considering deleting this game. I hate Facebook and usually instantly delete game that do this

6. Breinstein

Sep 27, 2012
    The Netherlands
    #206 Breinstein, Dec 19, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2013
    Pff that's it, already pressed the connect to Facebook button 3 times by accident because of the awkward position of the button .. I hope they will remove it in the next update .. Until then this game will not be on my iPad anymore ..if anybody wonders why I said I enjoyed the game before and the screenshot only shows the first level done ... Did a clean install and there was no iCloud save ..,

Attached Files:

7. SumoSplash

SumoSplash Well-Known Member

Sep 27, 2011
    Playing iOS games, duh.
    Pennsylvania, U.S.
    #207 SumoSplash, Dec 19, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2013
    I haven't even downloaded this game and I'm pissed that you have to deal with that Facebook icon. Every day our games are becoming more of an exercise in intrusive Internet tactics.

8. michaelfields

michaelfields Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2010
    I've been following this thread hoping I'd see some positive updates to get rid of the ads and convince me to finally buy this. Looks like I'm never going to be playing it. Freemium games for a premium price are the worst.

9. Infinity89

Infinity89 Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2013
    Believe me I bought it on release but never saw a single ad!

10. Breinstein

Sep 27, 2012
    The Netherlands
    I saw an ad once , so that was something i could live with .. But you Ali must have gotten the Facebook buttons after the update?

11. ROGER-NL

ROGER-NL Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    I really like this game it's just that I have a problem with the punch button, didn't like that in the first game and now I am getting used to it but I would like it more if it just was one touch overall, not with the punch button.

12. Fangbone

Fangbone Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2012
    Michigan, USA
    Ugh. Why is this game sending me notifications after the latest update. I have notifications turned off yet every day I get something from this game. I don't need a game to remind me to play it. Devs get rid of this or the game will just get deleted.

13. chief78

chief78 Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2012
    Just go into ur general settings, notifications, and then select the game to turn notifications off. This is not the Devs fault, this happens with just about every game on iOS.

Come on people, investigate ur issues and see if u can find a fix before u just blast the dev about something that is not their fault or issue. This is why TA forums get such a bad wrap around the net.

14. Cilo

Cilo Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    Los Angeles
    Isn't Might & Magic published by Ubisoft? I was thinking about getting this game, but it's a little difficult to make a decision since I went through about 20 pages looking for someone to describe the ads, and this was the only description I found. I don't understand how it's an issue if they are advertising other games they publish, or are there random ads for other stuff like Toyota Prius or something?

Also should I complete Rayman Jungle Run first to get the bonus luums? I'm about 75% away from completion - diablo levels are tough!

Last question, is it confirmed that this has no connection whatsoever to iCloud? If it isn't registering from iCloud, how does it connect to your Rayman Jungle Run progress for the bonus?

15. vii-Lucky

vii-Lucky Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2013
    I never encountered any ads in this game. (i play offline)

I finished the Rayman Jungle Run 100% and deleted it. (i have iCloud save data) And i receive the bonus Lums

16. Cilo

Cilo Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    Los Angeles
    I absolutely loved this game and played it obsessively up until I reached the timed doom levels. Not enjoying it as much. I hated these levels in rayman jungle run as well. Level progression seemed to be totally different in fiesta run with the new layered challenge levels, showcasing the same level but with new obstacles and a whole higher level of difficulty. Too bad they didn't keep this theme through the end . . . oh well.

Also I recall the app description saying there were boss battles, but I didn't encounter any.

17. killercow

killercow Well-Known Member

The levels were you run from a boss are the boss battles.

18. Cilo

Cilo Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    Los Angeles
    Ah k, thanks. Interested in finishing the last 4 levels for me so I don't have to go insane? :p

19. TinkyWinky

TinkyWinky Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2012
    BBC Studio
    #219 TinkyWinky, Feb 19, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2014
    I have completed 72 of 72 levels but the boss level hasn't been unlocked.I just need one more step on map to unlock it but I have no clue what to do.Help please
    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=i3z6yo&s=8#.UwU1Bo29LCQ

Maybe someone who has the last level unlocked can upload their save,I'd really like to play that level

20. cloudpuff

cloudpuff Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2013
    lazy layabout
    uk
    Anyone else having probs since the update with new levels? Mine won't load beyond the ubisoft screen anymore.