Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 03-21-2014, 06:01 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Well, I basically tried to speed run this game for the last two weeks and found several out of bound strats that weren't very useful, but I think the record of 2:54:66 is basically so optimized that maybe we can shave like 3 or 4 seconds theoretically on a TAS, otherwise it's impossible.
Old 03-30-2014, 02:21 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

BASICAL was recently featured on the show Golden Girls the episode when Sophia got an iPad
Old 04-01-2014, 08:39 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Actually don't approve of the fact that so many people are using this game as a joke on April Fools! I spent a lot of time on this and it's not funny
Old 04-13-2014, 05:40 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Well, It took me long enough but I finally figured out that the iOS market is way too over saturated for indie games produced by one lonely, friendzoned, developer to make a mark (or profit) so I have decide to refocus my game development on a newer platform.

I've started developing casual games for Oculus Rift now and I'm officially announcing my new game: Mr. Cave. It's an endless runner. Well, endless walker really because you can't run around the cave and unlike so many other endless runners there are no pick ups.

You can use the Oculus Rift to look around the cave in full HD 360 (720p in the beta) and totally immerse yourself in the game world.

You can extend the experience by purchasing gems in the store or just explore the free to play cave.

Here is a video of the Beta which is 80% finished:

Please let me know your thoughts and sorry that I'm abandoning the iOS market, this will only be available on the Oculus Rift.

-MrMalm

edit: Please be careful not to walk into your TV or a lamp while walking through the caves using the Oculus Rift. This is still in beta and should be fixed in the final release.