iPad/iPhone question

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by DaDramaLlama, Apr 7, 2010.

1. DaDramaLlama

DaDramaLlama Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2009
    Eliminate Waitingville
    I'm getting my iPad in a month and a half(can't wait). Is it true tay you can upgrade your iPhone game to an HD game for free?

2. Random_Guy

Random_Guy Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2009
    Australia, mate!
    No, that's false. You can play iPhone games on your iPad, but they just double in size, and this may cause it to become blurry. Some apps, however, are universal, which means they can be upgraded to HD from the iPhone version.

3. soupbandit

soupbandit Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2010
    student
    One would you even want a ipad?

4. CassieTheChaoticCupcake

CassieTheChaoticCupcake Well-Known Member

Agreed :( I see no use for it when it doesn't even have many of the capabilities of an iPhone, which it damn well should if I'm going to be paying extra for the WiFi and 3G service on the iPad which comes with the iPhone anyway!

5. sid187

sid187 Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2009
    who cares why, he wants one.. i do not get why people bash people for wanting something..

like wanting the hot blond to take out for a night.. then go back to the redhead. its all good.

chris.

6. DaDramaLlama

DaDramaLlama Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2009
    Eliminate Waitingville
    Well my 3 year old iPod is about to die on me and I'm entering high school an I want the iWork suite without a mac. Also I just love apple overalll and I will always support them. That's why.

7. Fruho

Fruho Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2010
    Gameloft Employee
    Under Your Bed
    If I see one more iPad thread I will beat myself to death with my iPhone

8. wootbean

wootbean Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2009
    the next whiskey bar
    can I have it when you're done beating

9. soupbandit

soupbandit Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2010
    student
    Dude I'm in high school and if you don't want to seem like the biggest retard ever don't buy a upas get another iPod or iPhone 4th gen coming out