Hoards of the Deep Realm

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by mobile1up, Dec 6, 2009.

1. mobile1up

mobile1up Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2008
    Technical Director
    Munich, Germany
    Mobile 1UP is almost done porting Hoards of the Deep Realm to the iPhone / iPod Touch platform. A game originally written for the MicroBee personal computer in 1986 - lives on, complete with new artwork, audio and excellent gameplay optimized for mobile devices.

We are putting some final touches on the game - but it will be available within the new year on the app store; the game will include 140 levels and be priced at $2.99 USD on launch. It will support all iPod Touch / iPhone versions.

NOTE:
    it is an official/endorsed port of the Microbee version from 1986; which has been available on the Palm OS platform for over 10 years (released by www.ardiri.com). It shares similarities to the classic Lode Runner platform game; if you are a Lode Runner fan and like that style of game - you wont be able to miss this one!

Attached Files:

2. Harpgliss

Harpgliss Well-Known Member

Nov 8, 2009
    Here No More
    Hi,

Looks interesting.

Are you the same Aaron Aridiri who did a Lemmings and a Mario port for PalmOS back in the day?

I also remember you being involved in Pocket Mini Golf too, am I correct on these?

Just curious as I remember hearing good things about them.

David

3. mobile1up

mobile1up Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2008
    Technical Director
    Munich, Germany
    yes, yes, and yes :)

4. Theta-Omega

Theta-Omega Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
    Classified
    Cool, i remember this game (even if not crystally clear, mind you ;)) i'l keep an eye on this. Keep up the good work :)